“Boutique Luxury Resort”

Ranked #26 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Naples, Florida, United States
“Boutique Luxury Resort”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was hesitant to stay at this resort due to the negative reviews regarding poor views and poor service, but that was NOT the case!

We had an amazing room on a higher floor and was able to see the strip (Eiffel tower, Paris balloon , entrance to Caesar's etc.)
The staff were always available and greeted us each time when we returned from the strip.
The turn down really made it special with the zen music, robes, slipper and lavender spray!

**ONE downfall: very thin walls because we had VERY noisy neighbors (screaming/laughing obnoxiously) that woke/kept us up from 2:30- 4am the night before flying out for an early flight..

Thank you Albert and Colleen for our wonderful welcome amenity :)

If we return to Vegas, I will definitely want to stay again at the Nobu!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Amber M
TotalService, Specialist Eleanor at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our special touches. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Beaconsfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights in June whilst in town for work.

Very enjoyable, great rooms and facilities, liked the access to main hotel without being in the middle of things.

Good value compatible to the other hotels in its class. Lovely little private pool as well!

Rooms made up very well - would recommend and revist

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found it to be a good value! We hope to see you again soon!
winterwonderland
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Spent 3 nights and 4 days at Nobu. Rooms were complimentary thanks to being rewards members. Amazing experience! Can't wait to go back. Let's start with check-in. I especially like that Nobu has its own registration. The line at the main check-in area for Caesars was packed and it was such a nice surprise to have a private check-in at Nobu. Check-in staff were friendly. They took our bags for us and accompanied us to our room to explain the basics. Nice touch. The room itself was simply elegant. The décor was modern yet subtle. My husband and I were tired so we ordered room service. Our dinner was exquisite. The Nobu menu features Asian cuisine (of course) so we ordered the high roller. Would highly recommend. You get a mix of cold items (sushi) and hot items. Everything was delicious. For dessert, we had the tofu cheesecake. Yummy! The bed was amazing. My husband and I slept very well. We were very pleased with the accommodations. I liked lounging in the complimentary robes and slippers. Our room was cleaned daily and we seemed to get a little extra service by leaving a daily tip. No complaints. Another great experience at Caesars. Love Nobu!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
TotalService, Specialist Eleanor at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thanks for the review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and had a great experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!
Chicago
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I do love staying here, and could eat at Nobu every night (and pretty much have) Overall Caesars is improving every year.

My biggest complaint is that my wife and I were both on the reservation and she was unable to use the room charge without providing a second separate credit card even though we are both on the same reservation (I am writing this as I am still a guest). This was odd, as I already had provided a credit card. As my room-and many charges-are comped this was annoying. Also when I called to resolve the situation, I was brusquely told that it didn't matter that she was my wife and she would have to provide her own credit card. I also had trouble using the room charge and was told it was because of her situation.

It's still one of my favorite hotels in Las Vegas, despite that annoyance...however it was irritating to say the least and the conversation was less than friendly. Also be aware that you will hear noise from the night club below. It doesn't bother me, but if you're a light sleeper it might.

• Stayed July 2014
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback and apologize for any disappointment you experienced. We will be forwarding your comments to our management team right away. We are pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again!
San Diego, Ca
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The mattress was great! Amenities were wonderful! This was the first time at the Nobu Hotel within a Hotel at Caesars Palace Casino in Las Vegas. I would gladly consider staying here again. The rooms are overpriced but the service is great!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!
Pomona
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great room, the place was very clean and neat. Staff was also very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to others. It provided a great overnight experience. Not sure why this survey is forcing me to keep typing.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Zhong L
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Milford
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Nobu does a good job of bringing the boutique hotel feeling within a very large property. It is ideally located between both casino floors. Once you get use to the operation of the elevators it's very nice. It's almost as if each guest has a private express elevator to their own floor. It's a nice touch and lend itself to that personalized boutique experience. Housekeeping was impeccable. If I desired service the room was returned each time to "check in" condition.
As to value for price I couldn't say because my entire stay was complimentary. If I had to pay for it and the cost was typical of suite prices of the better properties on the strip I wouldn't have been disappointed.
I had a very pleasant and enjoyable stay at Nobu. I didn't even win in the casino!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Roj D
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the whole experience to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!