“NOBU July 2014”

Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace
Ranked #21 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Not sure what you're looking for here! I just spent 20 minutes completing your survey and now you want 200 characters for a review? Everything was great, except the Total Rewards Desk gave us bad info about ticketing for the LINQ tickets....and we expected more from Nobu (the room was not impressive...and the gym was subpar). thanks RRQ

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank Rodrigorq92651
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you for your review. We apologize for your disappointments during your stay, and we will forward your comments to our management team. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again and correct any negative impressions.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Vegas, the city that never sleeps...yet we slept really well in this hotel, even though many activities were going on in the hotel!

Nobu Hotel is located inside Caesers Palace. So you will not see a huge sign board by the main street. Just directly go into Caesers Palace and the personnel there will direct you to a special location with very personalized check in counter.

The check in was pretty smooth and the elevator that brought us to the room floor was pretty impressive and "intelligent'! Anyway, we were very impressed with the room as it was big, clean and has Japanese influence in the design. Mattress and pillows were soft, to my liking, Comforter was thick and fluffy. Overall it was welcome sight to us as we just finished a backpacking trip from Grand Canyon.

The HUGE TV set, 55" Samsung LCD has my name on it! It's a welcoming site for sure!

Guests of this hotel were given the privilege to use a lounge, which was equipped as a business center and a gym. Complimentary use of MacBook Pro, and unlimited supply of coffee, tea and bottled water. A lady will be there to assist us should we need anything. I would say they were well trained and professional.

There were only 3 issues during our stay, the in room wifi connection. We can't obtain the SSID for our devices. The IT personnel was professional and quick to send people over to our room. However, i would not say the same to them. They had no idea what to do and i could have solved it myself without them coming over. They were not professional and just being very good in redirecting the responsiblities to other department, which i don't appreciate. During the check out, i was billed for the internet connection but the front desk waived them as it was suppose to be included with the room charges.

Another issue was the late check out. I requested for late check out the moment i checked in to the hotel. 3 days later, i was told that i didn't put in the request so i had to check out by 11:30am the latest. This was totally horrifying. However, later, i found out that my request for late check out was in fact in the system but the other department didn't know about the request. This is not cool at all.

Lat but not least, it's the view. our room was facing another building! WHAT A TOTAL WASTE!

Other than these 3 issues, i would still highly recommend this hotel as it was conveniently located. We had quality sleeps without disturbance in a great looking room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you for your review! We regret that you had somewhat of an uneven experience at the Nobu, but we are glad that you enjoyed your stay overall. We hope you will consider staying with us again sometime in the near future!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was hesitant to stay at this resort due to the negative reviews regarding poor views and poor service, but that was NOT the case!

We had an amazing room on a higher floor and was able to see the strip (Eiffel tower, Paris balloon , entrance to Caesar's etc.)
The staff were always available and greeted us each time when we returned from the strip.
The turn down really made it special with the zen music, robes, slipper and lavender spray!

**ONE downfall: very thin walls because we had VERY noisy neighbors (screaming/laughing obnoxiously) that woke/kept us up from 2:30- 4am the night before flying out for an early flight..

Thank you Albert and Colleen for our wonderful welcome amenity :)

If we return to Vegas, I will definitely want to stay again at the Nobu!

1  Thank Amber M
TotalService, Specialist Eleanor at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our special touches. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights in June whilst in town for work.

Very enjoyable, great rooms and facilities, liked the access to main hotel without being in the middle of things.

Good value compatible to the other hotels in its class. Lovely little private pool as well!

Rooms made up very well - would recommend and revist

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found it to be a good value! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Spent 3 nights and 4 days at Nobu. Rooms were complimentary thanks to being rewards members. Amazing experience! Can't wait to go back. Let's start with check-in. I especially like that Nobu has its own registration. The line at the main check-in area for Caesars was packed and it was such a nice surprise to have a private check-in at Nobu. Check-in staff were friendly. They took our bags for us and accompanied us to our room to explain the basics. Nice touch. The room itself was simply elegant. The décor was modern yet subtle. My husband and I were tired so we ordered room service. Our dinner was exquisite. The Nobu menu features Asian cuisine (of course) so we ordered the high roller. Would highly recommend. You get a mix of cold items (sushi) and hot items. Everything was delicious. For dessert, we had the tofu cheesecake. Yummy! The bed was amazing. My husband and I slept very well. We were very pleased with the accommodations. I liked lounging in the complimentary robes and slippers. Our room was cleaned daily and we seemed to get a little extra service by leaving a daily tip. No complaints. Another great experience at Caesars. Love Nobu!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
TotalService, Specialist Eleanor at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thanks for the review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and had a great experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I do love staying here, and could eat at Nobu every night (and pretty much have) Overall Caesars is improving every year.

My biggest complaint is that my wife and I were both on the reservation and she was unable to use the room charge without providing a second separate credit card even though we are both on the same reservation (I am writing this as I am still a guest). This was odd, as I already had provided a credit card. As my room-and many charges-are comped this was annoying. Also when I called to resolve the situation, I was brusquely told that it didn't matter that she was my wife and she would have to provide her own credit card. I also had trouble using the room charge and was told it was because of her situation.

It's still one of my favorite hotels in Las Vegas, despite that annoyance...however it was irritating to say the least and the conversation was less than friendly. Also be aware that you will hear noise from the night club below. It doesn't bother me, but if you're a light sleeper it might.

• Stayed: July 2014
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback and apologize for any disappointment you experienced. We will be forwarding your comments to our management team right away. We are pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

The mattress was great! Amenities were wonderful! This was the first time at the Nobu Hotel within a Hotel at Caesars Palace Casino in Las Vegas. I would gladly consider staying here again. The rooms are overpriced but the service is great!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!