“A BIT OF ZEN IN THE MIDST OF CHAOS” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace

Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace
Ranked #48 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“A BIT OF ZEN IN THE MIDST OF CHAOS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

This visit was family related, cousins coming in from WA and CA. They chose Ceasars which in all the times I have been to Vegas have never had the opportunity to stay at. I had always seen Nobu (a boutique hotel tucked into Ceasars across from the steakhouse) and wanted to stay if I had an opportunity. I made reservations online for one of the Ceasars Towers since this is where my family was staying. Upon check in I was told I was upgraded to Nobu and I would need to check in at their desk. I was soooo excited. Since my family was each placed in different towers in didn't matter that I was in Nobu.

The staff member was willing to walk me over to check in but I knew where it was so no worries. The staff at Nobu were extremely inviting and welcoming. One of the staff showed me how to use the card key for elevators (use room key to activate elevator, opens a specific elevator, goes directly to your floor without any buttons) showed me to my room, made sure everything was as I wanted. Very personal service.

All the decor was Asian themed, contemporary. The bathroom was beautiful, large walk in shower with black tile, waterfall shower head and lower shower head. There was one extremely large deep sink and counter area but on the opposite side was another make up / counter area w/electrical outlet also. Really nice black and white long robes, high end bath products.

My room had a king size bed which was like sleeping on a cloud, OMG, either I was exhausted or it was really comfy ;) The room had a large dresser cabinet with a good size flat screen tv above it. On the left side of the cabinet was a stocked refrigerator, (careful with all hotels now if you remove an item for more than 30 seconds you are charged). If you need a fridge, just call the desk and they will bring one up to your room for your personal items. In one of the drawers was a coffee maker, coffee, cups, tea, champagne glasses, etc. Another drawer had some snacks, personal intimate kits, even a rolled up pair of flat shoes in a can, lol, never seen those before. The room also had a sofa table and sofa. My view as in a lot of hotels in vegas was part of the strip but also looking at the roof below of part of ceasars and across the way one of the towers. Vegas has built up so much it is sometimes difficult to find an absolutely clear view of the strip.

My room also had a closet with another set of robes, black and white short ones. There was also a very nice safe for valuables, another small dresser, iron, etc. there were also 2 sets of really cushy slippers, again black and white pair. I never had any issues with anything in my room and I never heard any noise or loud neighbors. I was able to plug in my iPod to listen to my music when I wanted.

Upon returning to my room in the evening, the tv was on a Spa/Zen type station with really relaxing music, the bed was turned down, the slippers were set out on a mat on each side of the bed with the robes set out on each side of the bed also. There were bottles of water on each side and a little bottle of lavender spray with a note from the maid letting me know if I needed anything where to contact. There was also a weather card for the next days weather.

There is a small fitness center, business station, concierge, coffee and tea on the 72nd floor just for Nobu guests. The staff was always more than accommodating. My real Zen moment was after two days of constant noise overload, my cousin wanted to come up to my room to hang out, we dedcided to walk over to the Forum shops for ice cream. We grabbed some great gelato not to far away and decided to come back to my room, we walked in the door, the zen music was playing with nice relaxing pictures scrolling across the scene, the door closed and it was just beautifully peaceful, one of those "ahhh" moments.

I felt Nobu was centrally located to the shops, casino, pool, etc. I thoroughly enjoyed staying here and would absolutely do so again. Thank you Ceasars for upgrading me, i really appreciate it. I hope if you choose Nobu, your stay is as inviting and enjoyable as mine was.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank desertscubadiver
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit! We are pleased you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We are elated you liked our welcoming staff, contemporary decor, beautiful bathrooms, and central location on the Strip. We can't wait to welcome you back to Nobu again sometime in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

I loved a lot about my visit to Nobu the hotel and I didn't like a lot too. On the positive side the staff did a nice job before my arrival trying to get everything ready. They also had nice amenities waiting for me in the room and the Sake suite is an exceptional accomodation. On the negative side I was attacked by a spraying faucet in the hall bathroom, it took about an hour to get the internet in the room to work and all they had to do was get my name properly registered to the room, the climate control left half of the suite warm and half freezing, and one of three elevators to the suites was out of service. Also the priority seating at the Nobu restaurant wasn't that great as I got a fairly lousy table at the back of the restaurant with an overly aggressive waiter who didn't want to let me order what I wanted. If you are spending the kind of money needed to stay at Nobu, do yourself a favor and stay at the Mandarin Oriental. The Caesar's spa was a bright spot too.

Room Tip: the Sake suite is excellent
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank George Y
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
Thank you for the review. While we are pleased you enjoyed the Sake suite and room amenities, we regret that you experienced an inconvenience regarding a spraying faucet in the bathroom and poor wi-fi service. We hope you will consider staying at Nobu again on your next visit.
San Jose, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

I usually don't write review about a hotel while I am still staying there, but I am writing this because my wife and I are waiting for water service to come back.

We were out whole day in the heat and dead tired only to find there is no hot water and barely and cold water in the shower and bath room faucet. We call the service desk and was told they shut off the water because of emergency and there is no eta.

This is our 3rd night at Las Vegas celebrating our wedding anniversary. We spend our first 2 night at Bellagio using my 2 free Hyatt credits and they upgraded us to 1000sqft suite. it was one of our best hotel experience in the US.

When we came to Nobu, we were hoping we can get some kind of upgrade and we were told we got upgraded. Well, the room is quite big but no match for the Bellagio suite of course. about half an hour after checking in, they delivered some yuzu tea and one piece of senbei (rice cracker).Why just one piece I have no idea. But I don't care because I have had many more tasty rice cracker before. The tea was also nothing much to talk about.They could have served it at the reception area.

The room is clean and deco is beautiful. The bathroom is also beautiful and modern.However was disappointed there was only one sink. But worse, they is no tub and no electric bidet. I thought an electric bidet is an basic amenity in any Japanese hotel.

There is no much view out the window because we are on the 4th floor. However we can see a bit of the Paris tower. This reminds new of my few stays before when using priceline to purchase hotel rooms when I was put in rooms with very bad view.

We like turn down service where they brought in a couple bottles of water and a lavender mists, but no chocolate like at the Bellagio.

While writing this I am also trying you watch some tv from the sofa but the viewing angle of the tv is bad. Even from the front the color isn't very good and I can feel lag on fast moving objects. Seems like a old slower LCD model. And I don't know why they would use Samsung and not a Japanese brands like sharp.

Maybe the suites are different stories but if the smaller room like ours need to carry Nobu's name, I think they should do much better. We kept thinking if they can be like the Tango where we stayed not long ago in Taipei, it would be really nice.

We can think of a reason we would come back here in the future.We like everything Japanese but there is not much Japanese about this place. Even on the tv, there is only one Japanese channel. If we want something modern, we would go to Aria or Vdara.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank holich
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Thank you for your review. We apologize that you were disappointed in your experience at Nobu. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process. Your business is truly appreciated and we hope you will give us another chance to serve you again in the near future.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

Nobu is a luxury boutique hotel inside Caesars that is a great find! I strongly recommend this place, the service is great, the rooms a very nice and the only thing it is lacking is a view! It took a while to get our suite but the regular room attached to the suite was ready so we dropped our bags off there. It was extremely clean, inviting and the bathrooms are amazing but the room is rather small! The Suite on the other hand was HUGE, 100 inch tv, pool table ect! Oh and the wifi was so fast I downloaded a movie and 5 TV shows to my iPad in 30 mins! No where else has that fast of internet!

They really know how to take care of customers, if you like the boutique hotel feel this is the place of you! I strongly recommend you check it out!

Room Tip: The Internet is really fast, the food is strange but tastes great and I recommend you get a suite!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank kjve9876
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found your suite to be so spacious and accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

Nobu really does have it all!
All the advantages of staying at caesars i.e. great location, great pool area, but with the added bonus of a separate check in area.
The rooms are a good size, beds are just too comfortable and the turn down service brings it's own little surprise in the shape of a lavender spray for your pillow to help you sleep!
The staff are courteous, helpful and friendly. What more could you want??

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Darren W
Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and experienced all the great things about Nobu. We always appreciate hearing from our valued guests and we hope to welcome you back again very soon!
La
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

Loved the hotel and the room. It's a little weird that it's inside of another hotel but really a very nice place to stay. The showers have great water pressure too which sadly is not the case with all hotels in Vegas.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Location
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

1 Thank N T
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience at Nobu! We are pleased you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We are delighted you liked our hotel, room, and great water pressure in the showers! We hope you will consider staying with us again sometime very soon!
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel! First, it's located in the center of the Caesar Casino, so probably closer than any Caesar Tower. The hotel is completely new, so the rooms are big, clean and very well equipped! The staff is really friendly! We can't complain at all about our stay! However, don't expect to be in a really japanese stylish room!
Another big advantage, the nobu hotel has its own checkin/chechout office. So, we'll not have to queue when you leave or arrive the hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ben C
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of a separate front desk for our valued Nobu clientele. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!