“Flashback fun!”
Review of Rock of Ages

Rock of Ages
Ranked #33 of 220 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Rock of Ages, the "insanely fun" (Time Out New York) worldwide smash hit musical featuring a raucous mix of 28 eyebrow-scorching tunes, is now rocking nightly at The Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. Set in L.A.'s infamous Sunset Strip in 1987, Rock of Ages tells the story of Drew, a boy from South Detroit and Sherrie, a small-town girl, both in L.A. to chase their dreams of making it big and falling in love. Rock of Ages takes you back to the times of big bands with big egos playing big guitar solos and sporting even bigger hair! This hilarious, feel-good love story celebrates the great rock songs of the '80s including such sing-out-loud songs as "Every Rose Has Its Thorn," "I Wanna Know What Love Is", "Here I Go Again", "Don't Stop Believin'", and more. Parental Advisory Rock of Ages is all about having a good time but you should be aware that some of the costumes, dancing and language might not be appropriate for kids under the age of 14 (kids under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult). Remember, if you do bring them, they'll get to see you rockin' like you did back in the day! AGE LIMIT Under 14 Must Be Accompanied By An Adult Under 5 Will Not Be Admitted Into The Theatre
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Flashback fun!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Worth the money you pay. Great great show and so much fun. After, go to the bourbon room for drinks and more 80s music!!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Play on The Strip”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

You've got to see this 80's themed play. The performers, the characters they portrayed & the vocal dynamics were all totally awesome! We sat just a few rows from the front & center Next to us were a Mom & daughter who had seen the play several times before. I, too, would go back in a heartbeat. We laughed & just totally loved it.

Sherwood Park, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Absolutely one of the best shows I've seen!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

As a 80's chick this music was what we listened to, partied to, danced to! Brought back so many memories I could almost relive and feel what I was doing when I heard the songs. I was only able to read about the LA bar scene in those days, with the mix of humor and spoofing the scene it was worth every minute!

Visited April 2014
Newark, Delaware
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A+ Pleasant surprise show”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have to admit, I was iffy about this show. Thought for sure not everyone going would enjoy it. I was dead wrong. Great Show! Pretty much follows along to the movie. Lots of humor was a pleasant twist. And the girl dancers.... wow. The men will be happy they went, I assure you. I would pay to go and see this show again. Great time. We purchased our tickets a few days before the show for a discounted rate. So shop around for the best deal.

Bloomingdale, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“SO FUN!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

No matter where you are sitting at the show you're going to have an amazing time!! The performance was on point and the interaction with the crowd was hysterical. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone heading out to Las Vegas that is looking for something different to do.