“first visit, loved it, great service!”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 4,868 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$20 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Omaha, Nebraska
“first visit, loved it, great service!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I can see why Ruth's Criss is such a well-liked restaurant despite the fact it is actually a large chain. I ate at the new Ruth's Criss at Harrah's las vegas, what a treat. I feel like the bar is set very high for the level of service at Ruth's Criss. From the server to the bartender for after dinner drinks, the service was impeccable. I went for a business dinner with a business partner of mine from Las Vegas. We both ordered steaks, which come out sizzling on a 500 degree plate. Sides are large size, so we got three different sides to share. Pricing was a bit more expensive than a nice steakhouse back home but nothing unreasonable. I think my 10oz Filet was 45, and their sides were 10-15. Specialty cocktails were 15. Overall very good experience, i would definitely go back.

Visited May 2014

Lombard, Illinois
“It's good ”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I have been to a lot of Ruth Chris restaurants and I usually give them all a 5. This one gets a 4. The food was exceptional as always. But the staff was not that great. Waited a long time even with a reservation and then the waiter took forever to come to the table. However when the food came all was good.

Alpine, Alabama
“Very good meal”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We ended up eating dinner in the lounge area, because we were told there would be a 10 minute wait for a table in the main restaurant- even though we could see empty tables in there. This was an after-show meal, so we split a ribeye and a baked potato- both were cooked perfectly. Our server was very attentive, but not overly so. The manager came by to see if everything was satisfactory.

• Visited May 2014
West Hollywood, California
“Excellent food & service”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent food & service. My waiter "Matthew" suggested the BBQ shrimp over mashed potatoes (since i'm not much of a steak person). It was delicious...as was the Cobb salad. I read some of the reviews where the experience was not as good as mine. I'm sorry for them, because this is a delightful place for a lovely meal! Now on to my cappuccino. ☕️

Brighton
“Excellent steak combinations in mid strip location”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Arrived by chance after an afternoon on the strip!! Although casually dressed,where made very welcome,excellent choices offered on all steak styles,especially surf and turf with lobster and prime rib, excellent wine list and not overtly expensive, go for your special meal,and a great change from buffets and fast food

• Visited May 2014