“Disappointingly mediocre”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

If you go on Sunday, you have no choice except the brunch menu. Higher prices by $3-4 and if this is better service for the price, lunch must be a disaster. I chose the Eggs Benedict because the menu said "cooked to order" and I stressed I wanted my eggs solid. My choices of side dish were scalloped potatoes (more starch? really?) and asparagus. The server muttered "for a slight upcharge" which wasn't indicated on the menu, although I hadn't planned on greens anyway. The eggs were as runny as the hollandaise sauce.
My husband's omelet was okay, but the toast was exactly that: no butter, no jelly or jam. Suddenly I received "my" side order of toast (again, with English Muffins???) and they at least had some butter on them. For the price we paid, a little basket of spreadables would have been the minimum I expected.
Our friend asked for the French toast with no whipped cream, and you can guess that she got a huge dollop but at least it was off to the side.
After seeing the website, I had high hopes for this place, but I won't bother to seek them out in other cites, nor will I hurry back to this one. (I see in the newspaper they have a $10 off coupon, so maybe they're getting the message that something is wrong.)
The best thing I could say about this location is that it's not attached to the rest of the shopping area, so there is a lot of parking and you can watch the planes landing out the front window.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I love Town Square, so to grab lunch in a location I love is so nice. Bonefish offers a nice menu and has options for the people who cannot eat fish very often, like myself. Everything I've tasted so far is yummy. While I expected a little different style of décor, the restaurant gives lends itself to the seafood category with wood tables, a wooden bar, and metal sculptures of fish on the walls. The bar has these cool purse hooks, as well, which I thought were really neat and handy. The service was nice, as well.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We luau ally love Bonefish Grill but don't have one in the area we moved to. So it was a treat for us to find one when we stayed in Las Vegas. My husband and I both ordered the grilled swordfish and were disappointed that it seemed "tough." When our waitress asked how our meals were, my husband told her. She apologized and sent over the manager who also apologized and offered to send out new entrees. We said no since they were edible, just not as good as they usually were. The manager sent over a complimentary dessert. When the bill came, we were only charged for one dinner. Vs while we were disappointed in the quality of the fish we had, we were very satisfied with how we were treated.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We started eating at the Bonefish last year while in Orlando. It was great there and is equally great now in Las Vegas. In fact, we were overjoyed when they opened in Town-square. The service is outstanding and the prices are the best in Las Vegas, very reasonable. The Bang Bang shrip is very good as is the scallop and au gratin potato entry. The corn chowder is mighty good also. No negatives!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We always like to eat at Bonefish Grill when on vacation. It is very good and dependable.

The place is always very clean and neat, and the service is always impeccable.

This location is in the convenient Town Square Mall, with trendy shopping all around.

I had the kobe burger, which was GREAT! My wife and daughter split the steak and crabcake, and they really enjoyed it. My other daughter had the mac & cheese, which is actually penne pasta... very good. For dessert, we all split the rasberry brownie, which was out of this world!

Prices are affordable, especially after eating for a week in the high-priced Strip restaurants!