“Club of lies”

Add it.
Krave nightclub
Ranked #269 of 346 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

I planned a night at Krave for my partners 40th birthday. The whole night was a nightmare since the beginning. The agreement was a private booth a complementary bottle of drink if I buy a whole bottle I just needed to pay the tax+gratuity on the second one no waiting in the line and entrance fee was covered.

Well... We were waiting 30 minutes for the person to take us in. Without asking they brought a drink we don't wanted and it was a hassle to change it. We never got the second complementary bottle we had to pay for it even though I had the confirmation...

The whole club is a big lie and rip off. Do never go there. One of the worse clubs we have ever experienced.

3  Thank vauxhall82
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Straight friendly...
Every night it is a different party.
Literally on the Strip so easy to walk from your hotel.
Inexpensive drinks and a cheap cover, free if you are a local.
Great music and lots of friendly people all the time!