“Go before it's gone!”

canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Go before it's gone!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I wasnt sure what to expect after reading the news that this bar was potentially being closed down due to the graphic sexual nature of the show. Honestly, its not "that" crazy. The DJ was great, the performers were fun and quite talented and the staff were pretty friendly. We were staying at the palazzo and got the concierge to put our group of 11 on the guest list. FYI, you need to have more girls than guys in your group for this to happen. We didnt have to pay cover and got the optional 50$ all you can drink bracelet. This is a bargain since 1 mixed drink is 13$ (typical vegas price).

All in all, we all had a blast. Go before its gone!

Visited September 2013

Stockton, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This place is so fun. The shows are great. I would go back in anytime. If people are easily offended by sexual things I def would not go. My friends and I loved every minute of it. Staff was great.

Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Strange.. but fun!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Final stop on the Las Vegas Club Crawl and how fitting to end it at the club where the first hangover movie was filmed.... Guys this place is crazy! We got there at about 12 or so I think and it was nuts! - dancers going wild, crowds and crowds of people that'll turn your life into hell if you've lost your mates and are trying to find them!

It's a typical nightclub with ridiculously loud music, really dark corners and people everywhere (used to love those when I was back at Uni!) but there's something about the Act that makes it very (for a lack of a better word) 'unpredictable.. What I mean is that, get really drunk there and anything could happen!

I think I might have been doing clap-pushups on one of the couches at some point!

Anyway, it was great fun and we had a good time!

Visited May 2013
Dallas, TX
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Enjoyed the show”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Visited on a Wednesday night with a mostly-full club. To get to the main club area from the entry you follow a maze-like passage. About every 15-20 minutes there was live entertainment lasting several minutes. One act had large puppets, one involved dancers on the stage, one had girls with sparklers, one was suggestive, others involved acrobat-like performances. I really liked the the entertainment.

The DJ mixed it up well, with a mix of house, techno-grind, dance-mix pop and an occasional retro sample. Around 3AM the DJ took over the main stage to finish off the night.

The place is somewhat small, so I can see that it may be tough to get a decent spot on busy nights. Drinks were reasonably-priced by Vegas standards ($14 mixed drinks and $10 domestic beers), and service was fast.

Hopefully the club will still be there on my next Vegas visit so I can enjoy it again.

Visited July 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great venue but management is not so great.”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

The venue is very beautiful with shows every few minutes and great dancing. It's a little crowded, but fun. Our group experienced really rude bouncers. They called us "b*tches and pushed us when we asked them where the exit was. It was a very disappointing experience for our friend's 21st birthday. I would recommend going somewhere else in the Venetian.

Visited June 2013