“Worst club I've ever been”
Review of The Act Nightclub

The Act Nightclub
Ranked #175 of 346 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Thrust me, I've been in a lot of different clubs in many countries and The Act is a place you DON'T wanna go! I came with my girlfriend to celebrate 1-year anniversry and we want to party at the nice place! And since it was a weekdays not many of them was open, so we choose to party at the Act, I thought that in a nice hotel, like Palazzo couldn't be such a offensive sight! After all the freaks here we go the show! On the stage coming disable guy with a little hands (like from the Scary Movie) dressed like a army veteran and start singing the song about America. Than a really fat and ugly stripper girl shows up, and starting to undress a veteran! Believe me all this movement looks more than disgusting! And in the of the song this fat women starting to suck his disabled...... I'm sorry to telling this, I just want to let you know that if you wanna spend a good time in Vegas don't even think about going to the Act nightclub!!!!!! I spend a lot of time after we left truing to clam my girlfriend after the most disgusting show in my life!

1  Thank Dmitry_UNIQ

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Visited The Act on my first trip to Vegas on my wife and I's honeymoon. Our stay included three nights; we had a show booked for each of the first two nights, so we saved the last night (a Friday night) for our club experience. In short -- WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED.

I’ll start with the points of consideration: Door policy seemed particularly stringent, but as New Yorkers this is nothing to which we weren’t accustomed. Also, early on this spot was particularly crowded (but it did manage to thin out as the night went on). Anecdotally, we had spoken to a promoter who got us on the list the night before – but conveniently he managed to leave out the part where there was a cutoff time to get in without a cover – so we ended up spending a pretty penny to get in. And considering the cover charge, it only made sense to get the wristband upgrade for the open bar (though the drinks left a bit to be desired). But the bartenders were very friendly!

On to the high points: The Act has an almost vaudevillian vibe that is coupled with the latest and greatest of top hip hop, house, and dancehall hits – interesting combo to say the least (DJ was exceptional). Complete with two stages (one in the middle of the dance floor and a proper stage at the back), VIP booths, and antique décor, we were big fans of the overall ambiance. But the thing that sets The Act apart was the variety showcase. It’s nearly impossible to fully capture the sexy, sultry, strange, yet always appealing nature of the acts you’ll see over the course of the night.

Personally, it was the perfect end to our Vegas honeymoon. We left the club in the wee hours of the morning, checked out of our hotel, and caught the next flight back home – all in our club attire still trying to process exactly what we just witnessed. “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” is a common saying that certainly applies to The Act, since there really are no words to adequately describe the experience that this venue has to offer.

1  Thank Omari W
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Typical American Club, small, loud and nothing really special. High entrance fee (20US$) and high cost for a beer (18US$). Not worth to go there.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I wasnt sure what to expect after reading the news that this bar was potentially being closed down due to the graphic sexual nature of the show. Honestly, its not "that" crazy. The DJ was great, the performers were fun and quite talented and the staff were pretty friendly. We were staying at the palazzo and got the concierge to put our group of 11 on the guest list. FYI, you need to have more girls than guys in your group for this to happen. We didnt have to pay cover and got the optional 50$ all you can drink bracelet. This is a bargain since 1 mixed drink is 13$ (typical vegas price).

All in all, we all had a blast. Go before its gone!