“What a glittering gem in a dimming city”
Review of Mon Ami Gabi

Mon Ami Gabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Mon Ami Gabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$21 - US$80
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Please note: NO RESERVATIONS are made for PATIO SEATING, this is on a first come, first serve basis. All reservations are for the indoor main dining room. Mon Ami Gabi is a classic French bistro & steakhouse located in the Paris Resort on 'The Strip!' Mon Ami Gabi specializes in Classic Bistro Fare including crepes and quiches. Our dinner menu features classics such as French Onion Soup, Trout Grenobloise, and our signature Steak Frites. French wines are served by the glass or the bottle from our rolling wine cart. We also serve breakfast specialties including French Toast, Waffles & our Big Skinny Panacakes and a variety of French sandwiches during lunch.
Reviewed 5 July 2012

When we are in las Vegas we try to make at least one trip to Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris hotel. Sit outside if you can and enjoy the spay of misters in the heat and view of the bellagio fountains! The food ain't bad either. Start with the roasted goat cheese and tomatoe appetizer, French onion soup and their steaks are great. Don't miss the skinny frites either. n Love this place!

Write a ReviewReviews (14,899)

Reviewed 5 July 2012

We had our first dinner in Vegas at Mon Ami Gabi. We made a reservation for 8:30 pm and had a 10 minute wait. The wait for a patio table at that time was more than an hour.

I started with the French Onion Soup and it was divine, as always. I had the filet mignon special with a merlot reduction which was served with their signature steak frites while my companions had the veal and the chicken. Everything was divine. I was too full for dessert but finished with a Cafe au Lait which was just perfect.

Mon Ami Gabi is one of my favorite places in Las Vegas. It is consistently good in every way. I look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

We read reviews on TA so we kind of knew what to expect. Let me say, it was better than we had hoped for. Amazing drink special. Warm brie appetizer was delicious. Steak frites entrees were fabulous. Waiter talked me into the bread pudding dessert.....I have never had one that I would eat again. Until now. I crave this white chocolate one we had that night. And I had to get a giant BOWL o cappuccino. Everything was so good. When in Vegas again, I will eat here. And I will plan to do this more than once :)

Reviewed 5 July 2012

Outstanding Food and Service. If you can get an outside table, very early evening you can also enjoy the Water show across the stree.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

We visited here twice in a recent stay to Vegas.

Food is exceptional and the atmosphere is fantastic. The service was also first class. There is a great variety on the menu and was different to many of the other menus we looked at. The mushroom soup was served from a kettle which I loved and you really must try their unique fries.

We made reservations on both occasions as otherwise you could face a long wait. You also get great views of the Bellagio fountains if you get a seat outside.

Can't recommend it highly enough.