“Excellent”

Charlie Palmer Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Charlie Palmer Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #276 of 4,954 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$60 - US$75
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: What do you do in a town where too much is not enough? If you're Charlie Palmer, you create a steakhouse where big just isn't big enough. Voted "best steakhouse in Las Vegas" by the Las Vegas Review Journal just four months after opening, Charlie Palmer Steak provides a clubhouse atmosphere of quiet luxury—favored by sophisticated diners who want to step away from the bustle of the hustle. The wine list, specializing in Napa Valley Cabernet and exciting new Pinot Noir producers from up and down the West Coast, also offers a wide range of old world wines from the Rhone Valley, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Spain, Germany and Italy, as well as vintages from off-the-beaten path, under the "Wines for the Adventuresome" sections.
Reviewed 7 September 2009

Had the pleasure of dining here with my husband on our anniversary weekend in Las Vegas. Service and food were absolutely outstanding. For me it's always the service that matters most. Attentive but not intrusive. Food can be cooked by top chefs but if the service is lacking, well, then it's just good food that doesn't digest as well as it might. I like to leave a restaurant of this caliber feeling well-fed and well cared-for...Charlie Palmer delivered on both. A memorable experience and one I hope to repeat soon!

1  Thank pnaj

Reviewed 23 August 2009

20th anniversary trip to Vegas and I'm so glad we settled on staying at the Four Seasons and having "our" special dinner at CP...great atmosphere and service and the food was wonderful. No complaints at all. Love, love, love the foie gras terrine....good grief, my arteries are clogged, but I'll die happy. Wine list is varied and our sommelier made an excellent selection and even offered to have us email him so he could hunt down some future bottles. A completely satisfying experience.

Reviewed 11 August 2009

I am extremely picky, and I could not have hoped for more out of this restaurant.

Everything was impeccable.

Reviewed 5 August 2009

The steak here is wet aged and lacked any real flavor. Much better off going t Del Friscos. The sommelier here was very good and gave us the best $150 bottle wine we ever had.

Reviewed 13 July 2009

Palmer's bills itself as a steak restaurant. I would disagree. It is a very nice place for dinner with good food, but if you are looking for the best steak in town, I would go someplace else. The food was good, the staff was good, but I have had better steaks at my local Ruth's Chris. They have an extensive wine list with a nice selection but I took 2 of my own bottles. Their corkage fee was 45 bucks per bottle.....