“Good but loud atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of N9NE Steakhouse

N9NE Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
N9NE Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #351 of 4,771 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hugh Hefner Dr. and Flamingo
Description: The newly remodeled, N9NE Steakhouse, is an award-winning American steakhouse with a vibrant atmosphere. The menu, created by Executive Chef Barry S. Dakake, offers an array of USDA prime aged beef selections, as well as fresh seafood, innovative side dishes, whimsical desserts, an impressive wine list and hand-crafted cocktails. The popular celebrity hot spot was named a "Top 100 Restaurant in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler, "Top 100 Dining Hot Spot of 2013" by OpenTable.Com and "Best Steakhouse" by Vegas Magazine.
Middlesboro, Kentucky
“Good but loud atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We all enjoyed our meals. Steaks were cooked like we ordered them and all of the sides were very good. Truffle fries are a must with your dinner.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

LarryinCA
“The Best Ribeye I've had in Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

We put a great deal of research into picking a steak house. Honestly, on previous trips, I've been disappointed with Cut, Carnevino, Gordon Ramsey and was expecting another expensive and mediocre meal. WRONG! The ribeye was among the best I've eaten, the lobster mashed potatoes are not to be missed and the creamed spinach are all worth the visit. And the service was outstanding. We asked the sommelier to pick two bottles of wine within our budget and he came back with two winners!

I'd go back in a heartbeat! My advice, stay off the strip and the check out N9ne.

Visited July 2014
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

From the first person to greet you, her name is Fallin (my spelling is probably wrong), to the feeling that they don't care if you are there or not... The only person that was nice was the bathroom attendant, he was very nice. The food was okay, the staff made me feel like I was putting them out by being there... Very disappointed... I will not give it a second chance as there are too many great steak places in Vegas to try versus going back to N9NE.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Navsdad
Boston, Massachusetts
“Gave It a Second Chance This Year”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Heard it was renovated and under new management. Food was cooked wrong last year. Can happen anywhere, right? Happened again this year. Next year when I go back to the convention at the Palms I will not be eating there! That's one less party of eight that will be eating there! Some enjoyed, some did not.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank maria_egypt_2010
Irvine, California
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

My boyfriend took me here our first night in Vegas. I have been to The Palm's steakhouse in Vegas and wasn't sure if it could get much better than that. However, I must say this was one of the best steaks I have ever had. I ordered a bone-in ribeye with asparagus and it was easily one of the best dinners I ever had. Our server was excellent and knew the menu inside and out. Wish I could eat here more often, but I will settle for special occasions. Definitely the place to try next time you are in Vegas!

• Visited June 2014