“Great Italian food, with great service”

Spiedini Ristorante
Ranked #726 of 4,792 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$21 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Summerlin
Central Illinois
“Great Italian food, with great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Mark, our waiter, answered every question and gave some great advice on wine as well. Spouse had lobster stuffed ravioli which she raved about. I had Cioppino which was great as well. We were impressed enough that we're going back for Easter with kids and grandkids. I don't really recommend this place for small children, but we're giving it a whirl.

• Visited April 2014

Eldersburg, Maryland
“Stellar and accomodating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

We enjoyed two meals at this restaurant while on a recent vacation at the J.W Marriott. The food was fabulous and the service was excellent. My daughter has a dairy allergy (not intolerance) and eating out can be difficult. The waiter Raoul was excellent. He offered to have any dish modified or create something special just for her. Try the caramelized eggplant appetizer; even my husband who dislikes eggplant loved it. I also recommend the gnocchi with filet and mushrooms. Excellent restaurant and service!

• Visited April 2014
Plano, TX
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

great looking restaurant & well decorated. The food matched the decor --right on. The service was great & managers walked around touching tables. The Sole wrapped with Crab meat was splendid. I had the Avacado Special salad with grilled shrimp and it was terrific. I ordered several glasses of wine. All well done.I cannot remember our servers name, but he was wonderful - male, tall, beard. Very knowledgeable. There were several serer "assistants" who helped at our table. Very affordable restaurant. Great wine, although small, with a reserved wine list. Highly recommend !!

• Visited March 2014
“Fabulous, as usual!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

We had dinner here last night and it was superb! We started out by having a cocktail at the bar and were SO impressed with Joel, the Mixoligst we had dinner right there. He provided excellent service and as usual, the food was amazing!!
Bon Apetite'

Visited January 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent food and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

My sister-in-law and I decided to try the Italian restaurant at the J.W. Marriott. I had been there once before and enjoyed it. i was very impressed by the service. There was a lot going on..conventions, business meetings, etc. so it was very busy and a little bit noisy. I ordered the Chicken Parm, which was great...We also had dessert which was suggested by our waiter. I will definitely go back.

• Visited January 2014