“Excellent...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bally's Steakhouse
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Unfortunately this steakhouse has been replaced. It was one of the last hold-outs from the old days. Lots of wood, brass, and waiters who cut their teeth in the service industry at Ballys, and stayed. You will be missed by many. A sign of the times??

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Highland Park, Illinois
“mediocre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

With all the steak houses in Las Vegas, this was certainly nowhere near the best, but not the worst either. The atmosphere was strictly old Vegas and it was very cold. If you want a trip down memory lane, give it a try. Otherwise, eat elsewhere.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank jamey s
Ajijic, Mexico
“Closing a great place to dine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

I understand that the Caesars group has decided to close this landmark restaurant in Bally's. So sorry to hear it, we spent New Years eve there 2013 and Christmas eve 2012. Couldn;t find a nicer bunch of waiters and staff. Quiet, old world flair, very good food, fair pricing for Vegas. The fixed menu was not our preference for New Years eve and I believe they lost quite a few diners that night because when we made our reservation no one mentioned the fixed menu … well, we overlooked it because our waiter, Todd made every attempt to cater to our every need. I must say again that I am sorry they are closing. The management told me that the all waiters (some who have been there four several decades) would all be given a fair shot at re-applying for work with the new company who takes over … what a shame to risk losing experienced staff like those guys!

• Visited December 2013
Rome, Italy
“TRULY AN AAZING QUIET PLACE WITH GREAT STEAKS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

I don't want to make this praise too long since Bally's Steakhouse is closing next month and will be turned into a BLT Steakhouse. I am sad to see this historic place change, however, I was extremely glad to have sat in Don Rickles Booth, and Cary Grant prior to that. If you get a chance to go there soon before they close, the service is superb and the streaks are the best bar none. I will miss you Bally's Steakhouse.

• Visited January 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“WOW. A great choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

Steaks, seafood, deserts, salads. Everything is to die for. This was one of the best places I've ever eaten. Great service by Garret who had worked at Ballys for over 30 years. You can't beat this steakhouse.

Visited January 2014