“Amazing Dessert and Drinks!”

Gallagher's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Gallagher's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 4,850 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tropicana
Phoenix, Arizona
“Amazing Dessert and Drinks!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We had already eaten dinner and were looking for a really good dessert after our show. We sat at the bar and had one of the most wonderful dessert experiences. We shared the cheesecake and the sticky toffee pudding. These were both delicious, but the sticky toffee pudding easily ranked in the best desserts ever.

The atmosphere was very nice and on our next trip, we definitely want to return for a full dinner at Gallagher's.

The service was very good and the atmosphere was very nice.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Albion, New York
“Great food!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Went here while in Vegas. Had a party of 18. Service was fairly slow, and it was busy for a Wednesday night. But besides that it was great. The waiters were very friendly and knowledgable. I had the cowboy ribey and it was cooked perfect. And its a monster steak. It was a great tasting steak but I wouldn't say the best I have had. Baked potatoes are huge, so don't plan on eating one on your own unless u can really eat. Share one! Same with the Caesar salad. Mac and cheese was good too, not as big of a helping but still enough to share. Cool to see the steak aging in the windows. Great place to eat but you will have to open the check book. But you will be happy and full when you leave.

Edmonton, Canada
“Second Time at Gallagher's but Disappointed...”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We ate at Gallagher's Steakhouse two years ago, my first time to Vegas, and I had their signature aged steak. It was absolutely phenomenal, like butter, and so amazing in fact that I made sure to return the next time in Vegas, which was just this last week. I booked two weeks in advance before going to make sure we got a table.

I ordered the same signature NY steak, and tried a few different appetizers and sides this time around.

Sadly, the steak this time was very bad - gristle throughout the whole thing. It also had a terrible charred taste to it. Every single bite was awful. I couldn't finish it. I tried cutting into different parts of the steak, no difference. I ended up finishing my wife's Rib-eye instead, which was much better, and luckily way too big for either of us to finish alone.

Everything else there was great, especially our servers - very attentive, kind, and polite. I can't remember her name but she was very nice. Friendly enough that I didn't want to complain about the steak being so bad. I was just happy to be back in Vegas.

I'll probably go back to Gallagher's on my next trip and hope that next time I'll have better luck with the steaks... and at the slots!!

Boise, Idaho
“Wonderful! Amazing!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We ate at this establishment on November 8th, which was my wife's birthday. When I made the reservation, they asked me if there was a special occasion that we were celebrating. I told them that it was my wife's birthday. Our server, Caroline, and our server assistant, Herbert, were BOTH fantastic..... friendly, expeditious, and extremely helpful and engaging. We started with the steamed clams. They were amazing! Simply AMAZING! NOT TO BE MISSED if you love steamed clams. We each had the wedge salad, which was pretty typical of a wedge..... blue cheese dressing was pretty epic. For entrees, my wife had the ribeye, and I had the salmon. They were both cooked to perfection and delicious. We also ordered a side of mushrooms and a side of the garlic mashed potatoes. All were fabulous! We ordered two desserts to take back to our room to continue our birthday celebration..... The Die By Chocolate and the Cheesecake. Both ended up being amazing as well. What I was not so sure about was why they asked us about a "special occasion", simply because nothing was done for my wife's birthday. Sort of strange..... Especially with a $250.00+ tab, which I am happy to pay..... Just weird that they would ask and not follow though with at least something?? Thank you for a wonderful experience and meal! Cheers

Sedro Woolley, Washington
“good steaks shrimp and grits was really good”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

one thing this place was loud sound echos all over we had a real loud table by us they were drunk and loud.but as I could see spending a lot of money so nothing was done. My food was good had the shrimp and grits to start things it was really good.
The calamari was just ok kind of weird texture.

Everyone enjoyed their steaks the service was good.

the problem was the loud drunks next to us.

the only reason for the average is the drunks next to us and nothing was really done about them. I guess it's a NY thing?