“Save your money”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The only meal in Vegas that I did not enjoy. Overpriced, mediocre flavor. We only went to this restaurant because we were going to see the Cirque show in the MGM. Next time, we will choose a different restaurant.

1  Thank Andi_DH

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was our first visit to Fiamma. We were seated promptly when we arrived and our server came by our table shortly after. We ordered cocktails while we looked over the menu. I asked the server about the size of the caesar salad; he said that it was a portion for 1 person. Obviously, we have different ideas about that because it could have easily been shared between the 2 of us. The caesar dressing was quite good (& full of garlic) but there was too much on the salad. I would have preferred half of the amount of dressing. I had the daily risotto special (risotto in a tomato sauce with shellfish) and it was fantastic. Again - portion was way too big and I barely ate half of it. My friend had the gnocchi with seafood and loved it. No dessert for us since the main courses were so large. The service was excellent and the ambiance was peaceful. We would visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We booked a table for after we had been to the KA show in the MGM. Our table was ready on arrival. Staff were friendly and advised us on what they thought was the best on the menu. I had one of the best steaks I have ever had. Really enjoyed it. Defiantly worth a visit.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I along with another couple had dinner at Fiamma Trattoria before the Billy Joel concert on June 7th. We had reservations which were promptly honored. We were seated up front along the walkway but it wasn't distracting, actually interesting people watching.

We all ordered differnt meals, mine was the homemade fettucini with prawns and pesto which i thoroughly enjoyed. It was the perfect combination for my tastes, along with the fresh bread, mixed salad and nice glass of wine. The men had a short rib ravioli that they both said was very good.

Our visit was quick and good, I would and did recommend the restaurant to our daughter who lives in Vegas.

1  Thank Jeana28
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We had a great late night visit at Fiamma Trattoria! We had gone dancing, and ended up hungry. The server were very accommodating and the wine list was great! The food was just what we needed to get some more energy to go do some more dancing!