“Best SM so far”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Las Vegas Blvd S
Description: Our Las Vegas restaurant will be closing its doors from May 27th. However, we are not "leaving Las Vegas." We will be taking a brief hiatus while we create our new home for you to enjoy. Details on our brand new location for us to call home will be announced in the coming months. +++ The steaks are in your favor. In a city that offers countless ways to indulge, Smith & Wollensky provides an oasis of exceptional food and refined service all within walking distance of major attractions. Our freestanding New York-style steakhouse located right on the Strip, and our sidewalk Wollensky's Grill, are the perfect places to people-watch and soak up the city vibe. The three-story 635-plus seat restaurant offers a distinguished place to celebrate that big win, the impromptu wedding and a multitude of corporate events.
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The south beach mojito was fantastic. All our cuts of meat were cooked to perfection, and the whipped patatoes are out of this world. Excellent service. All thumbs up from our party of four.

1  Thank RVTAntwerpen

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We went on Wednesday 21May for a meal, the service and food was fantastic. Matthew our waiter, was very attentive and chose half portions for our side orders. Thank goodness he did as a half portion would have fed a family of 2 - 4 and there was only 2 of us. We decided as the next night was our last night to go back, but also shared a 14oz steak and again the portions were huge. Matthew remembered us and our drinks order, very impressed, would highly recommend the restaurant. Wish we had eaten there earlier in our holiday.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We tried this restaurant in New York, so we decided to try the Vegas version and it did not disappoint!
The steaks were perfect, service attentive and professional, and the location was ideal.
We did have dinner at 6pm, the restaurant was quiter, but it does pick up around 8pm. We did not have reservations such walked in:)
Cheers!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The first time I visited Vegas this place was recommended to me by my taxi driver. A few years down the line and I decided I really need to try it. So I booked our travelling party in and we weren't disappointed. We sat outside of the restaurant right in the middle of the strip watching the world go bye.

The quality of the food and the ingredients is second to none. 6 of us ate here and we all agreed that it was the best meal of the holiday. The service was impeccable and friendly. I don't really want to ramble on , the only thing I would say is ignore all the other reviews and take my advice , book yourself a table (request one outside at time of reservation) order a glass of wine or a vodka and orange , order a great meal and sit back and watch the world go bye.

No better place to see the sites and sounds of the strip from the comfort and security of the patio.

Book now! I'll be back in September hopefully.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My friends and I ate dinner here Saturday night, May 3, 2012, when we were in town. I had the aged bone-in Rib Eye with Mac and Cheese and grilled asparagus. The 3 of us shared a bottle of wine and we split the tab...about $132 a person for the 3 of us. It was good but I doubt if I would go back at those prices. I had a similar dinner 2 nights later for 1/2 the price and it might have been better!