“Great music, uneven service”
Review of Nine Fine Irishmen

Nine Fine Irishmen
Reserve with OpenTable
Nine Fine Irishmen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #509 of 5,345 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Inspired by a group of extraordinary Irishmen who led lives of great adventure, this is a pub of epic proportions that was built in Ireland and shipped to the heart of Las Vegas! As for food and drink, our signature dishes are made of only the freshest, natural Irish ingredients that pair perfectly with the finest stouts, ales, lagers, and spirits. Nightly Entertainment from 9pm - 3am!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very much enjoyed the Irish house band. They played for a solid hour with one song leading into the next before taking a break. We had requested a view of the band when we made our reservation earlier in the day. We were seated directly in front. Husband ordered a Guinness on draught, but I couldn't decide what I wanted. Someone other than our server flew by and dropped off his drink almost immediately, but I had to wait quite a while to have the opportunity to order my cider. Should have just popped up to the bar for it. Ordered the Irish Nachos as an appetizer, and they arrived promptly. Very good. I highly recommend them. With the optional meat, they would make a good meal. Entrees arrived wat, way too quickly. We weren't even halfway through our chips, and we are not slow eaters! Husband had the fish and chips. He said they were perfectly prepared. I had the Yorkshire meat pie. It was not to my taste but not poorly prepared. After the chips, I was only able to eat a few bites anyway. (Saw several orders of the chicken pot pie go by. It looked super yummy.). We were going to get refills on our drinks; but, by the time we were asked, the music had stopped and we were growing tired. Overall, a fun time. Highly recommend the nachos. Service a little uneven, so be prepared for that.

1  Thank washington1967
Write a ReviewReviews (2,428)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my wife's and I fourth trip to Las Vegas. Each time we visit we make it a point to have dinner at the Nine Fire Irishmen till now. The service was the worse we have ever experienced in Vegas. The night of our dinner we had Nicole as I our server and we could tell from the start that she must hate her job. I will admit that it might have been us till we watched her with other customers and the original assessment was confirmed. At one point I watched a customer ask her about the menu and she just shrugged her shoulders and put her arms up in reply. Besides the negative attributed she charged our card twice and never told us. The following day we noticed the charge and called and asked for a manager to address the double charge. We were told that the manager was helping another customer and would call us back. Two hours and twenty five minutes later I called back since it was apparent they were not going to call me. This time when I got a manager they advised that they were in a meeting when I called the first time. Now I see were the waitress gets the "don't care about customers" from. At the end of the day the manager was able to determine that the waitress voided the second charge, but never told us. I explained in the past when a server does this they let you know and bring you a copy of the voided receipt. To this the manager had no real answer. There are to many amazing places to eat in Las Vegas with great service to waste time here. Gave it two stars as the food was good

1  Thank sirjbowerman
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great Little Restaurants tucked away in New York New York Hotel & Casino. John and I stopped in for a lite breakfast. John ordered the New Yorker and I had Bacon of course. Joanna was our server. Great smile and really down to .
Food was hot and we were able to watch the FIFI World Cup of Soccer ⚽️ Over Breakfast. Juice was Juice but they also offer a variety of drink options.
Note: live music every night with a female dancer. So we’ll be back to check that out.

1  Thank Jamal C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After a week of convention center food at the MGM, I was wonderfully surprised at the meal I had at Nine Fine Irishmen. The restaurant is on the ground level of the New York, New York hotel and is accessible from Las Vegas Ave. The restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere, decorated like an "authentic" Irish pub. The menu is pretty varied, offering small bites, "Irish Favorites", and other entrees. We had the Curry Chicken and Lamb Stew, along with the seafood bisque. Everything was delicious. I could not stop eating the lamb stew even though it was more soupy than I expected. The Guinness was served with a perfect head and dinner was capped off with some Jameson.

1  Thank ditore01
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We heard the music as we were passing by and decided to go for dinner and drink so. We weren’t disappointed. Food was very good and generous portions. My husband had shepherds pie and I had the traditional fish and chips. The beer was cold, the service was excellent and the atmosphere was cozy just like a pub should be. Music starts at 9pm and there’s an Irish dancer who joins in throughout the night. Enjoyable and not so loud as to disrupt your conversation.