“Good experience”
Review of Le Cirque

Le Cirque
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Cirque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 4,954 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$105 - US$350
Cuisines: American, European, French
Good for: View, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. The rarity of Le Cirque's AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star ratings speaks eloquently of French cuisine - exquisite, bold, transcendent. Immerse yourself in a jubilant showing of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside destination designed by Adam D. Tihany. Exuding a celebratory mood, Le Cirque's opulent dining room is enhanced with coveted wines and attentive service, which come together to amuse your taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Excellemt food experience

Very good service, with waiters from different countries and a lot of experience

Had a fois gras and was great...one of the best I had in my life and, though I have this specialty once/twice a year I also lived 10 years in France and I can make up a good comparison in that respect

Had he chicken and was OK...nothing the be remembered in one year from now

We also had a green mixed salad and was fresh and well presented and the filet which was excellent

The best are the desserts...amazing souffle and an excellent creme brulee

Wine list quite impressive with bottles in every price range....from 60/70 dollars to 25000 dollars

Expensive but worth the money if compared to other restaurants we experienced in Las Vegas whereby they were cheaper but not even close to this quality and service

1  Thank TravellingfromItaly

Reviewed 9 June 2012

It is seldom that flavours are combined in such a way that they become alive in your mouth. This was a rare and wondrous food experience, made all the more memorable by the exquisite setting and attentiveness of the staff. It was worth every cent and then some. I'll never forget it!

3  Thank mongoose111
Reviewed 8 June 2012

My husband and I got married in Vegas yesterday 6/6/12 and decided to come to this restaurant for our wedding night dinner.

One word. Wow.

I tossed up between Joel Robuchon (MGM) and Twist (Mandarin Oriental) as well as this restaurant. After discussion with my boyfriend (at the time), we settled on Le Cirque.

As I'm from Australia, I wasn't sure how difficult it'd be to book, etc., and whether they'd take that extra care that special occasions need.

I made the booking online and confirmation was instantaneous. I thought I'd follow-up with a phone call, just in case it didn't work, or in the event that my comments regarding my wedding night were not taken into consideration when I made the internet booking. The lady I spoke to (April) couldn't be more helpful and more reassuring!

Last night, my partner and I, still in our wedding ensemble, walked into Le Cirque for our first meal as husband and wife. The minute you walk into the restaurant, you're instantly transported to another world. It is a beautiful room, romantically lit, unique decor and spectacular views of the Bellagio fountains. We were seated on a very comfortable corner table (to be honest, all the tables were great!) and the service went from great to sensational.

From the time I came to the restaurant, the manager himself came out, knew us by name and even knew we came from Australia to be there on our wedding night! Nice :)

We decided to go a-la carte as I cannot do the degustation menu (I'm pregnant, so alcohol and certain other foods are prohibited). The minute I let the waiter know, he recommended food to have (where the selection was actually quite good!) and even went so far as to chat with the chef to fully cook dishes as a double precaution. Wow. WOW. They made the absolute best mocktail (it was raspberry and tart - can't remember the name but even my husband commented how great it was). The recommendations on food were spot on. I couldn't have my partner's steak (medium-rare) but his sauce was amazing. I had the risotto frogs legs. Never eaten frogs legs. Now if I see it on the menu, it'll be the first thing I'll request! Another .. Wow.

Now the dessert. I got the chocolate soufflé (however their Grand Marnier one sounds amazing too) and my partner chose an apple type of dessert. I'm a bit of a glutton when it comes to chocolate (can't get enough of it) but the quality of my dessert left me happy to not need more! To finish off, they gave us some truffles to taste (I had a decaf latte and that was the best decaf latte I've ever had.. seriously!) and I thought I'd let my husband eat them.

Just to let you know, my husband isn't a die-hard chocolate fan. He'd prefer vanilla or banana over chocolate. Watching him eat this morsels of perfection was worth it. I've NEVER seen him eat something and have his eyes roll back. All 5 truffles he looked ... well, I've never seen him enjoy any kind of dessert as much as he did. He felt guilty eating them without me but seeing him enjoy it as much as he did made me just as happy as if I ate them. Besides, the chocolate soufflé really satisfied any chocolate craving - and being pregnant, that's a huge call!

They ended the night by giving us the most beautiful box with two drawers (looks like a jewellery box) with two truffles.

I cannot recommend this restaurant higher. Actually, I'll be back here again (when I'm not pregnant) and look forward to re-reviewing their alcohol and degustation menu and bringing up their perfect score (can it even be done?). From a perspective of a female foodie who is pregnant, it satisfied me (and most importantly my husband) in every way possible and surpassed our expectations.

I made the best decision - no regrets. And I get to remember this night for the rest of my life. Thank you Le Cirque. You're not just a restaurant; but a part of our lives.

5  Thank CozyPrincess
Reviewed 6 June 2012

My wife and I dined at Le Cirque earlier this year and I am just now getting around to writing this review.
The restauarant is crazy expensive and I felt like I had been robbed when I got my bill.
We made the mistake of letting the waiter upsell us on the specialty truffles which he said had a slight upcharge.
when we got the bill for the evening the truffles which you could have fit in a shot glass were $95 each more for my wife and I. $200 for something I would not have paid $10 for if I had known better. I love Belllgio but after this $700 dinner for 2 I will not be at Le Cirque any time soon.
Stay away from the truffles!

Ed S

4  Thank EddieTrina
Reviewed 31 May 2012

The service was phenomenal, the food was to die for and presentation was amazing. We had such a wonderful time at this restaurant.

1  Thank OttawaSenator

Been to Le Cirque? Share your experiences!