“Very average . . . lots of better options in Vegas!”

Little Buddha Restaurant Sushi Bar & Lounge
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Cross street: Arville
Reviewed 19 January 2012

This was our trip to Little Buddha at the Palms and it sure was disappointing! I'll start by saying, we didn't have sushi there, but nonetheless, did order a fair amount of food. We started with the calamari and chicken lettuce wraps for appetizers and the calamari was thickly battered with little pieces of actual calamari. Thumbs down. On the other hand, the chicken lettuce wraps were delish! We loved them -- very tasty and a good sized portion too.

For dinner we ordered brown rice, orange chicken and mongolian beef. I've had better mongolian beef at almost ANY restaurant, including Pei Wei. Little Buddhas was chewy and tasteless - I was bummed as this one of my all time faves. The orange chicken was better and my girlfriend who has it quite often said it was good, not the best she's had, but it was good.

The martinis were great -- we each ordered peach martinis and lychee martinis, both were yummy. I started the night off with sangria which was less than average -- no fruit, lots of ice and very little wine.

All in all, a very disappointing and average experience. With all the other options in Vegas, I'd go elsewhere. The atmosphere is dark and hip, though kind of quiet when we were there on a Saturday night at 7:30 PM.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Amazing Asian fare, tasty cocktails. We always try to dine here when in Vegas.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

Little Buddha is definitely worth a trip off the strip! First of all, the Palms Casino is very cool. We had a great meal and wonderful service; sushi, scallops and fantastic sake. I would definitely visit again!

Reviewed 7 January 2012

White seared tuna was to die for, edamame was fab, and great value for money.

1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Fabulous in all respects. The food, wine, martinis, room and design and spectacular service all the way.

You get a lot for what you pay.

I look forward to another visit sometime in the future.