“Great sushi restaurant”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Cross street: Arville
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Love Little Buddah. Great food (try whatever the waiters suggest), great atmosphere, great location inside the Palms. Heard that it was closing and being made into something else. If true, sad to see it go, we stopped there every time we were in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

Clean, well presented food at a fair price. The Sushi was very good and they have specials which I suggest you try. Price was fair for fresh, well prepared and well served food.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

One of our clients brought us here for dinner while we were in town.

After looking at the menu for a few minutes, we decided to get three appetizers to split. We tried the Chili Rubbed Beef Satay, Wok Fried Calamari and Shrimp, and Bamboo Steamed Seafood Dumpling.

Oh my god. The shrimp were out of this world. The beef satay had a little bit of spice to it, but it was not overbearing. One of the other guys loved the dumplings so much, he beat me to the last one. Darn.

As for an entree, I decided to be a little daring and try the Mongolian Beef. I was a little apprehensive, mainly because I tend to shy away from spicy food. Our host was gushing about it so much, he convinced 3 out of the 4 of us to try it. It came on a HUGE platter, while the dish itself was tossed in vegetables along with a side of white rice (you could also choose brown rice if you were so inclined.)

The beef was perfectly cooked, and the spice was not too overwhelming. I also decided to try a Japanese beer...the name escapes me at the moment. It complemented the beef well and had a distinct flavor that you just cannot find in a bottle of Budweiser or Heineken. Speaking of the bottle, it was huge! I was able to get 1 1/2 16oz glasses out of it, and a nice buzz, as well.

Loved the decor of the place. It seemed like it would be the ideal spot to take a date. Small groups work well here, as the music isn't too loud to prohibit conversation.

As most people know, the Palms is located off the Strip. Definitely worth the trek if you ask me.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

I've had better sushi, but it was nice. The music was kinda loud. I think they do that to drown out the casino noises just outside of the restaurant.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Third time there is the last couple months and the best experience yet. The angry chicken dish was one of the best chicken dishes and worth the trip alone. The mongolian beef is always a hit, perfectly cooked. We are planning one more visit prior to Oct 22. I hope the new owners don't turn it into a loud, too trendy spot like they did STK... where you can't even have a conversation.