“The best sushi ever!”

Reviewed 10 December 2007

The best sushi ever!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed 20 October 2007

Ok you gotta try the Little Buddha Roll. It's amazing. My best "foody" friend recommended that my wife and I go to Nobu, but instead we wantedt to try something different so we went with Little Buddha. It was our first year anniversary and we were so happy with our decision. The ambiance is beautiful, the service was friendly and the taste was amazing! We loved the Little Buddha Roll. We were upset though they didn't have the Sea Bass that we had read rave reviews about, but the Ahi was great! We felt for a trendy restaurant with great foood and great ambiance in Las Vegas, we got a great value! Can wait to go back.

1  Thank mervsf
Reviewed 30 August 2007

I visited Las Vegas twice last year, and ate at Little Buddha both times. The first time was happenstance; the second was planned well in advance.

The decor is almost opulent; you'll find yourself looking for the movie crew and cameras. Service is top-notch, and the staff will make good recommendations for food and wine.

And the food... No one in my party on either visit had anything to say but, "Mmmmm..." at the start and "I'm stuffed!" at the end. For those -- like me -- who are allergic to red wines, there's a great selection of whites, particularly some excellent and reasonably priced Sauvignon Blancs that will go with nearly everything on the menu, including beef dishes.

This isn't the least expensive restaurant you'll ever visit, but it isn't the most expensive either. Given the quality of both food and ambiance, it's hard to complain about the cost (in the $35-$50 range for dinner, drinks, and dessert -- your mileage may vary).

Dress code: there doesn't seem to be one. However, keep in mind that this is a fairly upscale restaurant. Fancy evening attire isn't required, but I wouldn't take it much below spotless jeans and a polo shirt. Most of the patrons are dressed better than that.

I'm headed back to Las Vegas soon for a conference, and my first night's meal will be at Little Buddha.

2  Thank inked-guy
Reviewed 25 August 2007

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner at Little Buddha's sushi bar a few nights ago. Not a large sushi menu, but definitely try the King's Roll - it's large enough to be a dinner entree in and of itself and it's absolutely delicious :)

SEXY ATMOSPHERE, friendly wait staff, a fun restaurant.

Reviewed 26 February 2007

Went for my nieces 21st B-day. The vibe was cool, waiters were hot and the food was amazing!!!!!!! I will definitly be going here next time I am in Vegas!!!!!!

1  Thank necromancerxs