“Pretty generic sushi--nothing too amazing”
Review of Chin Chin

Chin Chin
Ranked #22 of 5,684 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Chin Chin Restaurants made its debut in Los Angeles in 1983, introducing Dim Sum and other Chinese favorites prepared to order, without adding MSG, and served in a contemporary environment with friendly and efficient service. After 30 years, Chin Chin Restaurants remains the most popular Chinese restaurant in Los Angeles, with 4 locations throughout the city and one in New York-New York Hotel & Casino™ in Las Vegas, Nevada. Chin Chin has revolutionized the Chinese food experience with its ever so popular Chinese Chicken Salad and delectable Dim Sum and Then Sum feature. Chin Chin is known for its generous portions, reasonable prices, friendly service, take-out, and delivery. All of the food on the Chin Chin menu is prepared fresh daily and cooked to order. To ensure freshness, the finest quality ingredients are delivered to the restaurants daily. It is our commitment at Chin Chin to provide excellent food, service and an experience for you and your family to enjoy for many more years to come.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Had a trip to Las Vegas last week...wanted to plan sushi dinner with my boss. I found the reviews on Trip Advisor for Chin Chin to be fantastic...raved about the restaurant and its quality...

Well....maybe we were there on a bad night, more likely this is just an average restaurant in a glitzy location that makes it seem so much better.

don't get me wrong...it wasn't bad...but given the rating this place has on Trip Advisor, I expected to be wowed. I was not. The food was good...I wanted great.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,981)

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Great service and food. We had the the fried wontons, Kung pao chicken and Hunan beef. Food was tasty and delivered by Mike C.with great service. Mike knew about everything on the menu had great suggestions. I will be back.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Kyle was the ABSOLUTE BEST waiter!!!! Excellent service and very flavorful food!!! Tell him the graduate sent you, lol!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I was skeptical of this place at first since it was so hidden in the New York New York but thanks to their awesome hostesses I was drawn in! I believe her name was Trish, she was so friendly and attentive which made me feel like a total rockstar! I was sat with Kamani who was amazing! With a menu so extensive it was great to have a server like him available to answer all my questions. I never saw my glass empty and my food was out in perfect timing for me to enjoy my dinner with my family. Definitely coming back and seeing Kamani again!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Chin Chin in the New York New York was awesome, Charles,chef Coon,and Roger was on it ,great Sushi and sauted eggplant great stuff! SO SWEET THEY NAMED IT TWICE!!!!