“Not good”

Price range: US$8 - US$22
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Transit: CAT Bus stops directly in front of plaza on Maryland Parkway.
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

I took a long time to be seated. The place was not that nice, the food portion was small and the taste was 6/10. Wouldn't come back. Also they took ages to bring me the bill.

1  Thank Rodfeher

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Med Café (Paymon's Mediterranean Café) is one of our favorite places to go for lunch, especially if you work nearby. Service is quick, food is consistently good and we never leave hungry. Our visit today included a party of 8, and most of us had some sort of sandwich (usually chicken in a pita or falafel in a pita OR [my favorite] the buffalo mozzarella Panini with pesto and olive tapenade, YUM). Always very good and today was no exception. Service is great, food is great, what more could you ask for? Oh, the Athens fries are always outrageously good, as is their hummus! Trust me, if you like pesto, get a scoop of pesto added to the hummus (you can get it on the side if you're hesitant), it's fabulous!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The restaurant's fesanjan is wonderful. It is boneless chicken with walnuts in a semisweet pomegranate sauce served with rice. The chilled yogurt soup also is delicious. Desserts - go for the baklava and/or the rice pudding. Wonderful meal.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

This is one of our favorite locals restaurants in Las Vegas. The food has always been good. I love the chicken curry and my spouse almost always orders a gyro. Salads are great too. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank PAmomroadtripper
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We stop by Paymon's for luch and we were dissapointed. My husband and me we both had a fallafel sandwich and it was very dry, the lettuce was looked kind of old and the the tomatoes no way to be foud. We used to go to Paymon's before and it was great. Maybe the food still good but definitely if I go back I will never have a fallafel there.