“Awesome place, delicious food, huge menu, great service”

Paymon's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #797 of 4,870 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Transit: CAT Bus stops directly in front of plaza on Maryland Parkway.
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Awesome place, delicious food, huge menu, great service”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My boyfriend and I were visiting Vegas for the first time. We had no idea where to go but we knew we didn't want to spend 20-30 a person for meals. We found this place and it was amazing! I had the gyro salad with lamb and beef- probably the best salad of my life. It was so good my boyfriend ordered a second after his first lamb curry. The place had a great vibe and was really close to the strip. If you're looking for a delicious meal for a great price you must try this place!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jaimie51907

“Not good”
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

I took a long time to be seated. The place was not that nice, the food portion was small and the taste was 6/10. Wouldn't come back. Also they took ages to bring me the bill.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Rodfeher
“A great place for lunch (or dinner)”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Med Café (Paymon's Mediterranean Café) is one of our favorite places to go for lunch, especially if you work nearby. Service is quick, food is consistently good and we never leave hungry. Our visit today included a party of 8, and most of us had some sort of sandwich (usually chicken in a pita or falafel in a pita OR [my favorite] the buffalo mozzarella Panini with pesto and olive tapenade, YUM). Always very good and today was no exception. Service is great, food is great, what more could you ask for? Oh, the Athens fries are always outrageously good, as is their hummus! Trust me, if you like pesto, get a scoop of pesto added to the hummus (you can get it on the side if you're hesitant), it's fabulous!

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“A treat your tastebuds will thank you for”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The restaurant's fesanjan is wonderful. It is boneless chicken with walnuts in a semisweet pomegranate sauce served with rice. The chilled yogurt soup also is delicious. Desserts - go for the baklava and/or the rice pudding. Wonderful meal.

Visited July 2013
Cranberry Township PA
“Little gem over by UNLV”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

This is one of our favorite locals restaurants in Las Vegas. The food has always been good. I love the chicken curry and my spouse almost always orders a gyro. Salads are great too. Reasonable prices.

• Visited June 2013