“Dinner”

Price range: US$8 - US$22
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Transit: CAT Bus stops directly in front of plaza on Maryland Parkway.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food and great staff nice cozy atmosphere will definitely return. Delicious pita and hummus. We ordered baba ganoush and tabouli salad it was very tasty lot to explore on the menu thank you again for a great evening.
The Brown's

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Paymon's Mediterranean Cafe and Lounge is the best-known restaurant in the Las Vegas. It is offering delicious food items in the Greek as well as Italian, Persian, Middle Eastern, Indian, gluten-free and vegetarian specialties.

This place is a complete family environment oriented with the delicious delivery of the high quality of food servings. They never compromise on their quality and food serving.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

After great service, our friend was unable to walk, she had a fall previously at her home. Judy helped us with getting our friend to a car, then on to a hospital.

Judy was most patient and courteous. She used a server cart to aid our friend in getting to a car. We all send our Thanks to Judy, a Good Samaritan.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Went in for very late lunch or early dinner .
Front desk clerk was busy doing shifts-I had to ask if I should sit anywhere.
She kind of waved her hand and said anywhere
The waiter took 4 minutes to come and offer me something to drink and I had to ask for a menu.
I know this place has been here for years but this was absolutely shocking.
I ordered Gyro with Fries on the side .
It came quickly albeit the seven little pieces of meat were ice cold .
I complained and asked for more meat offering to pay extra..
They brought back and didn’t charge extra.
I have been in Las Vegas for 7 years and eat out 5 days/week - came 3 years and also had a poor experience.
If I wasn’t hungry I would have got up and walked out .
Either you have a regular clientele who don’t care and accept poor service and poor/average quality food or the restaurant has made to much money over the years and just care anymore.
Word of mouth can be the best advert but also the greatest detractor!
Quite a poor showing PAYMONS-

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Was somewhat disappointed in the food presentation. We ordered the combination platter. It arrived on our table like it was just shoveled on to the platter without any care about how it looked. We had to wait about 15 minutes before our order was even taken. This venue has gone downhill since they opened the restaurant on Sahara which far surpasses this one on Maryland Parkway. I think they should close it if they no longer care about the high standards they had in the past. My guests did not even make a dent in it. I was so embarrassed after praising Paymon's as being the preferred Middle Eastern restaurant for locals like myself. I should have taken them to the one on Sahara!

Been to Paymon's Mediterranean Cafe? Share your experiences!