“Could not have asked for a better evening.”
Review of Landry's Seafood House - CLOSED

Landry's Seafood House
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rancho Dr.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Visited on 4/10/14 at about 7:30 PM. We got right in, no wait. I would first like to thank Herschel, our waiter, as he was EXCELLENT. He was everything I could as for in a server, knowledgeable, there when you needed him, perfect timing on drinks and food. Thank you! To start with for drinks, I got a mango mojito and he a perfect margarita, I could have kissed whoever made my mojito, it's one of my favorite drinks and 95% of bartenders can't make this simple drink (generally they don't muddle the mint) so the start of our night was already great. To start with we ordered 1/2 dozen oysters on the half shell and a cup of lobster bisque. I am not a big oyster fan but my boyfriend loved them, said they were the best oysters he'd ever had (and he gets them practically every where that has them). The lobster bisque was divine, creamy and hot. For entrees he got fish and chips and I got the lobster with a baked potato and we also got a side order of king crab. We both got house salads and they were good. Our meals were amazing, the highlight of course the king crab. Portions are generous (we both got to-go boxes). For desert we got the creme brulee to go (excellent). I will be back. Our meal was comparable to another high end restaurant I recently reviewed in Las Vegas (I won't post the name but you can figure it out) but Landry's was about half the price. Thank you Landry's and Herschel for a excellent date night!!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Love the atmosphere of this place as well as the great food. Had a nice happy hour. Sat at the bar and staff were friendly and were always there when you needed them.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

My wife and I have been to Landry's about twice a year for the past 5 years. We were there My wife and I went to Landry's this Friday evening for a Valentine dinner and were disappointed. I always order the crab cakes because of the large ratio of crab to filler. This time there was much more filler to crab. When I mentioned it to the waiter he stated that the "kitchen was in a rush." When I mentioned it to the manager he stated that he "would talk to the kitchen." Additionally the crab cakes came with asperagus which I do not like so I asked for a baked potato instead since the asperagus side was more than twice the price of a baked potato. Without being told by the waiter I was charged $2.99 for the potato!!

Live and learn.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Celebrated my husband's birthday here. Service was good. We did order fish (mahi mahi). However, dinner came to us cool - mentioned to waiter - and when the food came back mine was still on the cool side. But husband was happy with his. Took home leftovers which were very good reheated. Staff and atmosphere very nice.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We had such a wonderful time at this restaurant! We originally sat at the bar and were taken care of by Elliott the artender. He was a blast to be around very funny and sweet and he ade the best Mai Tai's we've ever had ! after drinks we went over to have breakfast where I ordered the lump crab cake dinner and it was so delicious! will definitely be returning on my next visit definitely!!!!