“Great Happy Hour”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #978 of 4,792 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rancho Dr.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Happy Hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

The advertisement outside stated happy hour specials, so we decided to give it a try. The restaurant is off the strip, so parking was easy, and the décor looked inviting. We were pleasantly surprised when we walked inside. The dining area is large and open, but still maintains a comforting feel. We actually sat in the bar area, which was not crowded on a Wednesday evening. The happy hour menu was full of choices, both for the seafood lovers, but also for those who don't prefer seafood. The drinks were good, the servers were friendly and helpful, and the portions of the apps were perfect. We will definitely be revisiting this restaurant...hopefully soon.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“In all fairness, I must explain why my meal was so bad.......”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

We generally eat at Landry's several times a yr, however, due to my newly found gluten allergy, we may not be eating there much anymore at all, unless, I choose to eat a plain, dry, salad. We had dinner there last Friday night. Told the waiter I was gluten free and ordered a fresh catch, red fish. I received one very dry, over cooked red fish (no oil, no butter), one scoop of plain white rice, and dry broccoli. Seriously Landry's, if you can't put out something worth eating to people with allergy's, then please let us know so that we aren't wasting out time and money on such inedible food! Obviously the cook there was offended that someone could not eat his food prepared "his" way, that we weren't going to enjoy it at all! AND I DIDN"T!!! It was horrible!
I did not say anything, I choked down a few bites of the very dry fish and gave the rest to my husband and he verified it to be terrible also, anyway, well.....what else is there to say...?

Illiopolis, Illinois
“So-so seafood”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Was not impressed with the quality of seafood at this "chain" seafood restaurant. Service was slow, food was "ok" but I thought it was very over-priced. Next time Red Lobster would be a better choice.

Visited March 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Good food, average service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Went to Landrys on a Saturday night. Place was half full. Took awhile for someone to come and get drink orders, then took awhile to get drinks and then get them correct. Ordered Cedar Plank Salmon and was very good. Temperature in the restaurant was very comfortable.

Visited July 2014
Holtville, CA
“Lobster and Scallops - Yesss!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had just arrived in Vegas and the Concierge made reservations at Landry's Seafood for us. We arrived and our seating was ready and we were recommended by the waitress Rosa that the sangrias they had. We then ordered dinner, I ordered the lobster and my husband ordered the scallops...they were so very good. We were so full and the chef stopped by the table and we told him how wonderful our dinner was. Then the General Manager came by and offered us a free dessert. We were so full but they insisted. We had the Banana Foster...it was light and wonderful. Thank you for the wonderful opening to a wonderful weekend. We will be back....