“Nice steak”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #317 of 5,315 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a very nice steak here, thick, juicy and cooked exactly as I like them. My companions enjoyed their steaks just as much. Not too bad a price to pay, you would pay a lot morefor a similar meal in one of the hotel restaurants on the strip. This restaurant has its entrance inside the casino of the Best Western Casino Royale on the strip.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,988)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I ate here one time when I had a credit from Casino Royal not bad but not great there are better options on the strip

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had been going to an Outback Steakhouse in vegas over 14 years , but on this visit I found things had somewhat diminished. I always get a Caesar salad for starter but for the first time now it came on a plate half the size of before and it lacked volume. The steak was decent and also came on a miniature sized plate for some strange reason. The staff are always different everytime I go to vegas so I just accept that but they seem to rushed of their feet and service is at a bear minimum and you just get the feeling they want you to eat up and go. Overall its ok but there are so many better choices that this was my last visit to an Outback when I go to Vegas.

1  Thank Donato D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had been recommended this restaurant , definitely worth a recommendation. The steaks are delicious they are coated in some kind of rub, they are so succulent. We also tried a Blooming onion , which is a onions cut and fried in a batter served with a dip. I am not a onion fan but did have some and was pleasantly surprised. Great service attentive staff. We followed it up sharing a heavenly piece of cheesecake. You must try this place they don’t look much from the outside. But well worth it

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was amazing. We went there twice before we left Vegas. If only there was a restaurant as good as this back home