“Great food!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Fancied a Chinese before heading to the Beatles show at the Mirage. Had to wait about 10-15 mins for a table but this wasn't a problem, sat at the bar having a drink while we waited. Once seated the service was great, our waiter was lovely. Food was delicious, would definitely eat here again when visiting Las Vegas.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,576)

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Other than convenience being located in the hotel, although food was decent, it is overpriced.

For authentic Chinese food at the fraction of the price go to Chinatown on spring mountain road for the real deal for cheap. It's a quick cab ride away..

Reviewed 13 July 2013

As I said, food was superb - so much so we went twice in 5 days. Only downside was it was very very busy, and the tables we fairly packed in, so with all the people coming and going and waiters rushing around, it wasn't a very relaxing experience.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

We were a party of four and when we entered the restaurant we were escorted to the upper floor. We had to climb 2 flights of stairs and were seated in a dark area of the restaurant. No one inquired if we were even able to climb that many stairs. There were no elevators and in order to use the bathroom, you had to go back downstairs and climb up again. I did not like the fact that we were told we had to be seated on the second floor. I noticed that there were several available tables on the main floor when we walked thru to the stairway. I voiced my complaint/concern, but the staff did not do anything about it. I was also disappointed in the meal that I ordered which was sesame chicken. It was very bland and did not have much taste to it. I've had better sesame chicken in a fast food restaurant. I would not go back to this particular restaurant.
I must say that our waiter was excellent though.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I love the food at pf changs!!! I like to order something different every time I go and I have never been disappointed with anything I've ever eaten. Lettuce wraps are out of this world!!! I could have them as my meal instead of an appetizer! The staff there are real nice and attentive!

1  Thank Anna R