“Overall great experience expect for the teenage host who acts as if he knows Madonna herself”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #131 of 5,055 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Overall, I am a big fan of PF Chang's. They were able to accommodate us via reservation which was very cool. This provided my family the chance to get all pretty and stuff. First impression, though is of this flamboyant teenage boy who presents with an "I'm better than you attitude" "how can I help you?" while he is making eye contact with my 14 year-old son as if he was the one who was paying for the bill. He then, proceeded to give us a pager and say "it will be another 10 to 15 minutes", WAIT, didn't I make a reservation for the same reason to avoid the wait. Anyway, the rest of the experience was fabulous. The food, service, value, and quality of the food was superb. The prices are reasonable given that the restaurant is on the strip. Our hostess "Aquila" was accommodating, friendly and provided great suggestions when prompted. We will definitely go back. I just hope that Mr. host obtains additional training on hospitality and service.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,528)

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Usual menu plus a full bar. Good service and food. Noisy even though it wasn' crowded during our visit. Rest rooms are in the adjacent casino.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This is the 2nd PF Chang's we have eaten at - 1st in Seattle - and delicious. Good value and wonderful service

Reviewed 7 August 2014

It is just another US PFChang's, but is good to have one around when you are travelling. My kids enjoyed a lot having dinner here.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Still one of our favourite places in Vegas. The service wasnt as good as before but the food is always excellent. Excellent value for money too