“Great authentic food”

Neighbourhood: Paradise
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great authentic food”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I order take out from here at least once every two weeks. We are never disappointed. The pizza is yummy and crusty, and the calzones are delicious. We have tried many pizza places and this is the best we have found in Vegas. The prices are great too.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Victoria725

las vegas
“Good food but poor business ethics”
Reviewed 21 October 2009

I had been there before and really liked there food so I was happy when I recieved a restaurant.com gift certificate as a gift from a friend. Long story short... they refused the gift certificate saying "sorry we just don't honor these anymore". Apparently they couldn't care less that I was now SOL the money spent on the gift certificate. If a business is going to treat a customer that badly to their face it kind of makes me wonder about the things that you don't know about thats going on back in the kitchen!

1 Thank kidslicky
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Classic New York style pizza. Quick service and friendly staff.”
Reviewed 13 April 2008

Classic New York style pizza. Quick service and friendly staff.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Verrazano Pizza? Share your experiences!