“Looks like a local favorite”

Boulevard Bar & Grill
Ranked #532 of 4,935 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Enterprise
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We found this place on our last night in Vegas.I was looking for a place off Strip that would keep us near the airport,and happened on this one.They have a Daily Special nightly and mine was All you Can Eat Fish & Chips for Friday.The fish was good and fresh and not greasy like you can get at a Fish Fry. My daughter loved her Spaghetti & Meatballs dinner also.
Our waiter couldn't have been better,just the right amount of attention,didn't have to ask for refills or anything but was not hovering over us either.Will go here again if in town,also going to tell friends and family!
Across from the South Pointe Casino about 5-7 miles form McCarran Airport,nice location.

There are newer reviews for Boulevard Bar & Grill

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Right across from South Point (walking distance). It is a great place with a touch of home! It had Cleveland pictures and memorabilia that I didn't expect! They don't have as much as they used to they told us but over really great! Didn't get to eat there this time but I heard the food is amazing.

1  Thank aysenu
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Sports bar catering to Cleveland Indians, Browns & Cavs fans as well as Ohio State. Friendly service & Cleveland pizza!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

From the day this placed opened I have eaten,played and had a good time.

Today (04/17/2013 I walked in and asked to use the ATM at the bar.

The bar tender took hold of my debit card waled behind the bar then asked me for my pin number. Yeah...Like I'm just going to give a bartender my pin

Be careful in this place.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Boulevard is directly across LV Blvd. from the very popular Southpoint Hotel and Casino, and Grandview (timeshare). Always know I will get a good, large portion meal, while watching my favorite March Madness teams on their tv screens. Staff is friendly and prices are reasonable.