“Fun bar but expensive”
Review of Heart Bar

Heart Bar
Ranked #87 of 338 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Several times we hung out there. Music was great. The drinks were pricey though. Sevice was good. Overall fun place to hang with a large group when you do not gamble!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We had been here before, a few years ago and had a great time. This time, it was full of a very young crowd. Girls danced on tabletops. The waitresses had more clothes on than in the past but they had a lot less class. We realized we were overdressed. Still wanting to grab a drink, we waited by a table until we saw a waitress. She had a tray full of drinks and ignored us walking around looking for a group who had just run out when we arrived. She muttered some obscenities than walked back to the bar. We tried to get her attention a few times to place a drink order. After about five minutes of being ignored and noticing how trashed the place was and how rowdy the kids were getting, we decided to leave and find someplace better.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

The Heart Bar is located in Planet Hollywood which adds to the energy and excitement of Vegas. It gets started rolling around 9ish. There is a DJ that plays energetic , loud music..did I say loud. It's not for the feint at heart. Drinks are pricey and the area can get smokey. The dancers are great so you get a great mix of night life.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This place is perfect for Las Vegas. It is a circular bar lounge with some very pretty go-go dancers in bikinis. It is located inside the Planet Hollywood casino. Drinks are not cheap but there is no cover charge to get in. The atmosphere is comfortable and the drinks are good. Most (but not all) of the seats have a decent view of at least one of the dancers. There is a small area where you can't see the dancers so try to avoid those seats if you can. The dancers work in 20 to 30 minute shifts and rotate around the lounge to different pits after coming back from breaks. Also there are other dancers in the casino area by the blackjack tables which are not part of this bar.

We went here twice during my recent 3 night stay. Sometimes it gets crowded so you may get a better choice of seats by going early. However I thought it got better a bit later (as with many things in Las Vegas).

I read the 2 previous reviews here and they were right on target.

I did see several of the girls getting tips. But it wasn't clear whether those were expected by the girls or not. They did seem happy to receive them.

1  Thank JohnB00007
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I'd heard good things about the Heart Bar at Planet Hollywood, so my wife & I headed there after Zarkana for a few drinks before going clubbing. Initially, I was disappointed. Although the service was good and the drinks were incredibly strong, the place was dead, and we found ourselves looking out longingly at the infinitely more fun-looking Pleasure Pit casino.

However things picked up at about 9.30. A couple of go-go dancers set up and began dancing on the tables on the outskirts of the bar, the wait staff changed over, and more customers began to file in. Then it got fun; a very relaxed, fun atmosphere with strong drinks, big comfy sofas, and lots to see.

1  Thank Scruff_UK

Been to Heart Bar? Share your experiences!