“Amazing Food and Cuban Coffee”

Florida Cafe Cuban Restaurant
Ranked #732 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban, Caribbean
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salt Lake City
“Amazing Food and Cuban Coffee”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Every time we go to Vegas, sometimes we make trips down to vegas just for this restaurant, it is always amazing. The food is awesome, they have this bread that they put butter on, we put sugar on it as well, it makes it amazing. The coffee is amazing as well everything that I have tried is so amazing.

• Visited February 2014

Calgary, Canada
“great meal, great drinks”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

were early to a las vegas wedding, thought we'd have a drink. great atmosphere, good drinks - ended up having dinner. was awesome.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank FlatterUs
Los Angeles, California, USA
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Surprisingly great food away from the strip! Florida Café is located inside the Howard Johnson hotel on Las Vegas Blvd. We arrived to an empty restaurant for lunch and didn't know what to expect. The reviews online were positive, so we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed! We enjoyed the food, the drinks were great and the service was prompt. The décor of the restaurant makes you feel you are in Florida! The place is not fancy, the area around it is the less glamorous part of Vegas, but it's good to venture out of the main strip once in a while. I'll go back next time when in Vegas.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Daba2010
Noblesville, Indiana
“Best authentic cuban food”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

I was drinking one day and noticed the sign and decided to go in. Have lived cuban food and thought I would try. It is a little place connected to a motel. If you did not know it was here you would drive right by. The cuban especial is so juicy and tender it is the best thing that I have tried so far. I have also tried the tapas ( mini meatballs and tamales). The food is flavorful without being over powers in spices. It is a must try over and over. The only reason I did not give five stars is because this is the first time and I have not eaten everything on the menu.

I

ADA
“Very good food and very good service”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I found a Groupon for this restaurant. You probably don't want to walk this if you are staying on the Strip, but we had our car. It is located in the Howard Johnson hotel. My husband and I both had the Cuban sandwich. The flavor was great. It is a good value too. Our $20 Groupon covered both our sandwiches. The atmosphere was great as well. I would go back and I would recommend trying this place.

• Visited April 2013