“A great party venue, but you should play by the rules...”

Daylight Beach Club
Ranked #94 of 343 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The Dawn of a new era in daylife is upon us! Daylight Beach Club, located in Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, is the ultimate sophisticated poolside retreat! Each weekend, DAYLIGHT Beach Club transforms into a lavish entertainment venue – with a 1,400-square foot stage as the venue’s centerpiece – featuring the same world renowned DJs, performers and musical acts that also provide the soundtrack at LIGHT nightclub, complete with state-of-the-art lighting and sound. The unique layout ensures that everyone's a part of the action! Daylight is conveniently positioned right off of Las Vegas boulevard, making it one of the easiest dayclub venues to reach in Las Vegas, both for Mandalay Bay, Delano and Four Seasons guests and guests of other resorts as well. Whether you're enjoying cocktails at the bar, dining on the full menu or partying in a VIP cabana or bungalow (complete with private plunge pool), Daylight truly offers something for everyone. Once a month Daylight transforms for ECLIPSE which is a night time pool party and concert under the stars. These monthly Thursday night events are always special and feature chart topping performers and incredible production. For upcoming ECLIPSE dates, please visit our website
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We attended the Daylight pool party on a Saturday afternoon, and it was packed. The water was good, the music was good, the drinks were good, the crowd was good, and the waitstaff was good (and good to look at).

Our plans were not made far enough in advance to reserve a cabana or a daybed, so book early!

They seem to have a zero tolerance policy for certain kinds of pool play, so give that some thought or get kicked out.

2  Thank RouxTheDay
"dance"
"clubs"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I'm sure it had something to do with a certain physical attribute of mine, but upon entering the beach club, we were immediately offered a comped bottle and daybed. Thank you!!! Drinking by a pool with your hot girlfriends is always fun...but doing it for free is even better! Had a good time watching the ratchet girls twerking by the DJ booth. Funny...no one offered them free drinks. I guess a little class goes a long way...LOL!!
Also, I didn't feel as if the guys at this pool were very sleazy. At least not as much as at other Vegas pools. And we girls know how important that is! All in all, I left there after a fun day, mildly inebriated, and without having had to scold any young men for being out of line. I would say that it was a very good day. Music was decent too :)

Reviewed 9 June 2014

It's a great location! A brand new daytime club in Cromwell with a fantastic view on the Billagio fountains. The beach beds are very comfortable and the whole layout is just cool. The cocktails are far from the best, though. Another downside: I was charged for the entrance ($20) at 5:30 p.m. and they didn't tell be they closed at 6 p.m. (probably forgot...;)). The cashier girl was pretty rude saying I could leave if I wanted. Not sure what the reason was: that she had to go through the trouble of the refund or though the garbage bin to find my receipt...

1  Thank Elena A
Reviewed 3 June 2014

It's like a party at the pool, the club during the day hence day club. We were guest listed by Chris Hornack, got in less than 10 minutes. Regualr cost is like $40 each but the list was free. Drinks cost a lot, a big container $35 but of high end liquor... $25 refills....

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The price of admission was expensive but it does last for 7 hours if you get there when they open at 11am. However if you have a beach bag they search it for drugs and weapons, but they don't tell you until you get inside that you can't keep the bag with you so you have to rent a locker for 20 bucks or dump the bag or leave.
Next, you wait in line 30 minutes to get a drink. A beer is $10.00. Well drinks $14.00, plus tips. The bar staff was good but overwhelmed.
After a few hours the pool was so polluted with spilled drinks and I can only imagine what else, that it was completely disgusting.
But the worst part was some of the security staff. There were lots of drunk people there so we understand security has a tough job. My wife and I are a bit older than most of the patrons and yes we had several drinks however we we're by no means plastered like most of the folks around us. Everything was going well until one of the drunks dove backwards into the pool and knocked over the fresh $19.00 drink that I had just brought back for my wife. When I complained, several very large intimidating security staff arrived quickly. Some how my wife and I became the bad guys while a drunk group of guys surrounded us. Rather than dealing with the drunk rowdy guys. The bouncers told my wife and I to get our stuff and "you're outta here" . So we left.
My wife and I had sat quietly all day soaking up the sun. For Security to make us out as bad guys was really a travesty. If they can do it to us they can do it to you. Beware. Be careful.

4  Thank Denny3601