“Never disappoints!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been coming to Bahama Breeze for years and it never disappoints. The restaurant is always busy, we have never made a reservation and we are always seated in just a few minutes, but I've heard it might take longer in the peak hours. I love their Jamaican Stuffed Plantain Bowl, which is what I typically order. Service is always great even though they are busy most of the time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So my husband and I chose Bahama Breeze to celebrate our 5 year Wedding Anniversary and we had a fabulous time. I would recommend making a reservation as this is a very popular restaurant. It started with drinks at the bar while we waited for our family. Their drink menu is extensive and what I loved was the calorie count displayed next to the drink. Our family arrived and we were shown to our table. Our server greeted us as we sat down and made sure we had water and enough time to order drinks and our entrees. My husband and I ordered the Ahi Tuna salad, mmmm, mmmm good. Everyone reported that their food was delicious. My family who lives in Vegas will travel the 40 minutes from their house to get take out because the food is so good. Everything from beginning to end was fabulous. Enjoy!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We discovered the Bahama Breeze on our first trip to Las Vegas. It has become the first place we stop each trip on leaving the airport. Off the strip, easy to find and plenty of parking. Always good food and good service and a relaxing atmosphere. A good start to the vacation.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Jamaican jerk taster good. Coconut shrimp tacos big and good. Skip key lime pie and chocolate upside down pineapple cake. Service good

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Great menu, easy online booking and outstanding customer service. Probably the best dinner we had in Vegas and would not hesitate to go back. Lots of onsite parking as well, making a visit all the easier

Date of visit: September 2018