“Not impressed”

Michael Mina Pub 1842
Reserve with OpenTable
Michael Mina Pub 1842 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #173 of 5,047 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We experienced the place with family! For a MGM spot it was just OK. I thought pricy for what you get, like 12$ for a humus entry, 20$ for a cheese macaroni...etc...plus 20% service charge. Most of us had left over.... I guess not our spot

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The food was great in here for late lunch before a show or night out, televisions playing the sports plus e burgers in here were great and the service quick.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Really nice pub to grab a burger and something to drink, great service. Plenty of sport on the big screens

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I will start by saying I have eaten at a few Michael Mina restaurants and this was my first visit to the Pub. I was intrigued to grab a Peanut butter burger and a few beers to get my evening started. Bad mistake.....I tasted peanut butter for the next 18 hours. Quality of food was decent but not over the top. It was average Pub food and I come to expect more with the Michael Mina name stamped on it. Service was lacking also. It was not very busy and it seemed as if our waiter went missing a few times. I know this review is on the negative side and its because there are a million awesome places to eat and drink in Vegas and this is not one of them. It was my least favorite and my groups least favorite of any meal we had in Vegas this past week. Definitely will not revisit.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Had supper there with hubby and friends. Everyone at the table loved their food, my chicken was raw, had to send it back. Manager did apologize and replaced it, but I had lost my appetite by then. They did not charge my order. Service was ok, had to track waitress down to tell her about the chicken. I should have ordered the burgers and fries like the rest of the table.