“Great Eggs ”

Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to the Official Website of Egg Works Restaurant! "A Family Tradition of Fine American Food." Established in 1988 as The Egg & I, and recently expanded into it's sister restaurants called The Egg Works in 2005. Egg Works is now the flagship breakfast joint in the Las Vegas area. Come in today for breakfast... Or come in for lunch! We serve all your breakfast favorites as well as signature sandwiches and homemade soups. Also, don't forget to try our famous Cincy Chili, which we serve 4 ways!
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Found this on trip advisor. It's a little way off the strip so you will need transport.

We visited for breakfast and had two great meals. The service is friendly and the food comes out reasonably quickly.

Had an egg dish with crossiants and their potatoes. It was hot and tasty. My wife had biscuits and gravy likewise tasty

Would recommend

1  Thank Tim B
Write a reviewReviews (1,606)

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Abbiamo fatto colazione qui e abbiamo mangiato benissimo! Porzioni abbondanti e staff gentilissimo! Il vero brunch americano!
Siamo stati serviti da KARLA, molto simpatica e gentile :)

We had breakfast there and we had a great one! Lots of food and very kind people! That's the real American brunch!
We've been served by KARLA, she is very nice and kind :)

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Visiting Las Vegas and had breakfast. Awesome! Service was awesome. Food was awesome. Had the steak and eggs with broccoli instead of fries. Awesome.

2  Thank sloanj
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Great choices for breakfast. Pancakes are light and fluffy, great fruit plate. Coffee is hot. Meals are big, fast and staff is friendly and helpful. Plenty of lunch options as well.

1  Thank Michele J
Reviewed 28 August 2016

The food was great and much more affordable than any place on the strip. The Egg and I was recommended as the "place where the locals go" and I found out why. Great food, excellent service and good prices without all the hustle and bustle from the tourists.

Date of visit: September 2015