The Grandview at Las Vegas
US$541
US$452
Agoda.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$73
US$670
US$566
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$1,021
US$906
US$247
US$203
US$346
US$306
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$85
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$171
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$676
US$487
getaroom.com
2,640 results
All reviewssouth point casinosouthpoint casinotime sharefull kitchendaisy buildingrosemary buildingtimeshare presentationwasher and dryerthrough rciliving roomtimeshare ownersparking passtimeshare touroff the stripjacuzzi tubbowling alleyrented a car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This was our first time staying at this resort. We stayed in the Daisy building #4. It was a one bedroom. 4 people could stay. It was quiet. Clean. Bed comfy. Helpful staff. We found that getting to the strip was very easy. Caught the #117 to Town Square, transferred to the SDX - took about 30 mins. $5 for 24 hour pass (residents) or $8 for non residents. You catch the bus at the South Point next door. Grandview gave us a bunch of coupons for this Casino. $20 gambling. There are many choices for restaurants there as well. We ate at the Mexican and Italian. both very good. The casino has lots of penny slots. Not too smokey. Cab to airport $23.
My really only complaint is the cost of wifi. $10 per day. I didn't pay it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank schnappsy
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at The Grandview at Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

We sincerely appreciate your compliments and detailed overview regarding your recent stay with us. The Grandview at Las Vegas strives to be frugal with the timeshare owner’s association budget and must charge a fee for wifi access for guests who use this service. We’re glad that you liked the convenience of our location next to South Point and the comfort of your accommodations and we hope we have the opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Stayed at your resort for a few days, nice property. The helpfulness of the concierge greatly left to be desired. The concierge on Thursday night 10/24 was too busy ignoring us to help us. A Front desk agent tried to help us but referred us to the Concierge.He had to call her by name several times before she lifted her head from reading on her cell phone. When I mentioned that she was using her cell phone, her comment was that it was slow. We we wondering if she could help us to book a show at the Bellagio for the following evening. her answer was that they did not do that unless you booked a tour.. I went to the room and called the Bellagio myself on booked a reservation. On Saturday night 10/26 I went to the Front Desk at approximately 9pm to ask if they could my boarding pass @ 06:30 am on 10/27. the agent asked her Manager who was standing next to her. The Manager said no they "DO NOT do that. I explained that I would be sleeping @ 06:30am and it would be appreciated if they would do it for me. The reply was that they can not dot it without me being present.I told the Manager that I would let them make a copy of my flight itinerary as well as my driver's licensed to assure them that it was me and not someone else. Her reply was that they can not dot it because she did not know who would be there in the morning.Being a manager i am sure she has access to the staff schedule.At that point it was very clear to me that she did not want to assist me and I went back to my room and set up a wake up call for the following morning and I came down to the Front Desk @ 06:30am to have my boarding pass printed. Muta, the front desk agent was very helpful, printed my boarding pass and I went back to bed. If that is the standard of service provided at your property it would not be my property of choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank marquita G

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We apologize for the miscommunication you experienced with our staff regarding your print request. We verified with the resort’s general manager that employees are authorized to print boarding passes if all the information is provided by the guest. We don’t know why this was an issue in your case but we will use your unfortunate experience as an opportunity to retrain our team to make sure this doesn’t happen again. Even though we failed to meet all of your expectations we hope that our beautiful accommodations and resort will entice you to return and stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stayed at the Grandview for a week and found it to be very convenient in many ways. The location is a few miles from the "big" hotel area but it is right next to South Point which has some amazing amenities including a variety of restaurants, movie theater, bowling alley, and gambling. We received a couple of coupon books that gave us some perks with gaming and food and thought it worked out very well.

The room is fully equipped with all of the kitchen amenities, so you can pick up groceries at one of the nearby stores and make your own meals if that works better for you. The beds were very comfortable, the bathrooms were nice with a separate showers and jetted tub, and we loved having a washer and dryer in our room.

We used an RCI exchange for this trip so we can't speak to the value but we did enjoy our stay and would gladly return to the Grandview on our next trip to Las Vegas.

1  Thank bwdowhan
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at The Grandview at Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for your recommendation of The Grandview at Las Vegas. We’re pleased that you enjoyed your vacation with us. The resort’s amazing location near South Point is definitely a plus, but our amenities are what keep our guests returning to The Grandview. Our spacious suites with kitchens, living and dining areas are hard to beat! We’re happy that we could share our hospitality with you and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

A one bedroom can accommodate 4. My wife described them as fancy.A two bedroom is actually two one-bedroom units that you enter through an entrance door that accesses both and each is a duplicate of the other, So if you need accommodations for up to 8, this is a good choice. We utilized the free shuttle to go to Wal-Mart groceries and had some of our meals in the room, as well as eating in some of the restaurants in the South Point Casino across the street. Seniors can attend movies (16 screens) for $4.00 Monday-Friday before 4:00 p.m. The main pool was heated to a very nice temperature that even I could stay in as long as I wanted. There are several hot tubs, as well. It is necessary to get a Player's card at South Point to get discounts at most restaurants and a discount in the gift shop, which had the lowest liquor prices I have seen in Las Vegas. For those who want to go to the Strip, they have shuttles that go to the Excalibur, Aria and Treasure Island for a total of $8.00 per person per day.

Room Tip: I asked for a room with a view of the main pools. However, if that is not important to you, ask for the most recently completed building which has been upgraded.
2  Thank rraayy
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at The Grandview at Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

We sincerely appreciate your compliments and detailed overview regarding your recent stay at The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort. We pride ourselves in offering superb accommodations at affordable prices in an area known for it’s expensive lodging. We look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

You will definitely need a car at this resort as it is about 6 miles from the strip. The rooms were very clean and it was nice to have the "tidy" service halfway through our stay. Southpoint casino was next door and was very nice. They have several restaurants, a movie theater and even a bowling alley! Don't forget to sign up for a rewards card so you can get reduced pricing on the buffet as well as $20 in slot play. The pools and hot tubs were great but the water in both was a little warm for us. We didn't do the timeshare presentation and weren't pressured to do so. All in all, a great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We truly appreciate your favorable comments and are happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Grandview at Las Vegas soon.