Grandview is a clean resort, very attentive and striving for excellence. You can see their efforts thruout the resort. The big pool closest to the main bldg does fill up quickly and you have to struggle a bit to find chairs and shade. They offer great shuttle service for everything including taking you to get groceries.
It's definitely away from the strip so, plan on and knowing bus routes or taxi prices etc...
It got expensive taking cabs to shows on the strip every night. Their shuttle only drops and picks up at 3 locations so it was a hike in the heat.
They are across from Southpoint Casino with many amenities but, it's not The Strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacationing at The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort affords you and your family the ultimate in entertainment. Situated less than six miles from the Las Vegas Strip. The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort accommodations are 1,600 square feet of combined living space featuring a common foyer with separate controlled access for each suite. The spacious one- and two-bedroom accommodations are designed for the guest's maximum comfort. Kitchen, living room and dining room in each suite are integrated for entertaining and enjoyment. Designated suites meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Booking.com so you can book your The Grandview at Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandview At Las Vegas
- Grandview Hotel Las Vegas
- Grandview Resort Las Vegas
- Grand View Las Vegas
- The Grandview Las Vegas
- Grandview Resort Vegas
- Grandview Las Vegas Hotel
- Grandview Vegas
- Grandview Lasvegas
- The Grandview At Las Vegas