“Don't be alarmed by the jumpers!”

Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere
Reserve with OpenTable
Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$50 - US$80
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Sahara Blvd.
Description: Consistently voted one of Las Vegas' best for food, atmosphere and view, Top of the World restaurant delivers an internationally inspired menu crafted by renowned chefs Rick Giffen and Claude Gaty. Prime beef, Farm raised Colorado lamb, line caught organic seafood are but a few of the fresh, wholesome and natural ingredients that are combined to create a dining experience that is sure to be memorable. Indulge in any of our hand fashioned cocktails, or peruse our award winning wine list as you dine in a relaxing and comfortable setting where every seat has a view of the hottest city in the desert gently revolving 360 degrees, 840 feet above the valley. And don't think that the evening ends here. After dinner enjoy the Level 107 Lounge. EARLY Happy Hour from 4pm to 7pm features half price appetizers and 2 for 1 cocktails. LATE Happy Hour from 10pm to 1am features half price appetizers, and 2 for 1 cocktails from 1am to Close. DJ Entertainment nightly playing electic dance music from 11pm to Close.
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Stratosphere is pretty simple to explain

The best view of Vegas
Great food
Fun cocktails
People jumping past your window on one of Stratosphere's crazy extreme rides

The restaurant is constantly rotating at a slow speed. You won't get motion sickness but if you are very susceptible then face the right way. My wife suffers from it but was fine going backwards

Arianna_Potter, Manager at Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

We're glad that you enjoyed everything! Thank you for coming in, and we hope to see you again soon!

Arianna

Write a ReviewReviews (5,265)

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We have been there twice, and each time was magnificent, this review is long overdue. This literally stands out as a premier Vegas experience. While it's nice to see all the craziness of the strip etc, it such a pleasure to come up here and experience such sophistication and elegance. The servers go out of their way to make you comfortable, and the food is superb, pricey for Vegas, but if you do it just once each time you come it's more than worth it. Will be back on our next trip there. Thanks George.

Thank you for coming in, Gary. We're glad you enjoyed everything, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

This is an experience not to be missed, the restaurant revolves so you get a view of the whole of Las Vegas by the time you have had your meal. The service during our visit was exemplary, the food was delicious and the wine list good. I would highly recommend a visit.

Thank you for joining us! We appreciate your patronage, and the recommendation. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Take care,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

This was a special birthday dinner and I was not disappointed in anyway. Our server, John, was wonderful. He was knowledgeable, attentive, friendly, and everything you want in a good server. Our meal was delicious. Everything was prepared just right. I had the filet which was tender and flavorful. My husband and I split a loaded potato since I had read they were big enough for two. That is true. The restaurant revolves at 871 feet up. We arrived about 1/2 hour before sunset which allowed us time to enjoy the day time view of the city followed by the night time view. Both are worth seeing. It takes approximately 1 hour for the restaurant to get all the way around. The view is Great! They bungee jump off of the top of this building so you will see people jump off every once in awhile while you are eating. Creme burlee is delicious for dessert. After you eat go to the top to see the thrill rides and the bar both have great views. The restaurant is on top of the Stratosphere which isn't in a good location in town. We were going to take the bus to the restaurant but our hotel front desk recommended taking a taxi instead. I'm glad I listened after seeing where it's located. Take a taxi it's safer.

Thank you for joining us, Donna. Happy belated birthday! We're so glad that you and your husband enjoyed everything. I'll be sure to share your compliments with John. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Las Vegas.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We were recommended to eat here on my Birthday, and yes the views are good and all that, but you just pay for them in the meal. Despite the other "culinary experts" below the food is not great for the money. We stayed in LV for 6 days and this was head and shoulders the worst meal we had. My Honest advice, yes go up there for the view, but smash a Bigmac, large fries and a small cola before and pocket the difference....you'll thank me.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your meal at Top of the World. While I'm glad that you were able to enjoy the view, I apologize that the case was not the same with the food. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss any specific issues with you so that we can work with our culinary team on improving them. Please contact me directly at arianna.potter@stratospherehotel.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon,