“Great Seafood Platter”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Broiler

The Broiler
Reserve with OpenTable
The Broiler is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,626 of 4,793 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Seafood Platter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

We ordered the seafood platter. It was huge, and very tasty. I like the salad bar and the split pea soup on the salad bar. Our waiter was outstanding. Great service. I would highly reccommend thsi place. It has great food and great service. The price isn't cheap, but you accept that when they have outstanding food on the menu.
Try it, I think you will like it.

• Visited July 2013

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“Spectacular Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

This restaurant is excellent for seafood and steaks. When I visit this establishment, I start off with a great appetizer and add the main course of the steak and lobster. I like the fact that you can choose your own fresh lobster directly from the tank. During my last stay, I had a 2 1/2 lb lobster. The quality was great and the price was very affordable.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Carl B
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Special Occasion Dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

The Broiler has good quality food with a special atmosphere for your special occasion. Steaks, chops and seafood are all on the menu. Menu items and pricing are listed outside of the restaurant for your review. They have an excellent soup/salad bar with a wide variety of fresh items.

Visited June 2013
San Francisco, California
“Great steak and more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

Impeccable service. Excellent steak with some of the best green beans I've had - ever. Salad bar offers a good variety of healthy vegetables, etc. to add to a salad.

Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

I had the bone in ribeye and my friend had the filet. Both steaks were seasoned well and cooked to perfection. The salad was all you could eat but while I found enough to fill my plate there were some items that looked like they maybe had been sitting out for a while and I passed on those. Nice wine selection and a few beer options to boot. Worth the trip, and I will be back.

• Visited May 2013