“Back in the day!!”

Top of Binion's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Top of Binion's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #226 of 4,894 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$31 - US$60
Good for: View, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Casino Center
Transit: The Ace and Deuce Strip buses drop off on Casino Center Drive adjacent to the Four Queens and pick up is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to Binion's Gambling Hall.
Description: One of the most spectacular views in Las Vegas. Top of Binion's Steakhouse is located in downtown Las Vegas on the 24th floor overlooking our little city. Enjoy our steakhouse and seafood while watching the city below you twinkle. Expect elegant service in a classic setting. We proudly serve the best Lobster Bisque in Las Vegas along with traditional entrees such as Filet Mignon with Lobster Tail, Prime Rib of Beef, Halibut, Salmon, and our signature dish "Chicken Fried Lobster". Great dining atmosphere for those times when you just want a great steak and a great view...Las Vegas' best kept secret.
Overland Park, Kansas
“Back in the day!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Love the feel and vibe of this place - feel like a part of the Vegas crowd from 30 years ago! Like time stood still.
The staff is made up of many long time employees - I think that speaks volumes! They provide excellent service!!!!
They have a dinner special every night and we were lucky to be there on a night that had steak for the special - it was very good and cooked as we requested. The salad and shrimp cocktail we ordered to accompany our meal were both delicious too.
Love the fact that they still know people come for the experience of the lights of downtown and put tablecloths on the tables - it adds a lot of class. Great touch.
Loved it!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Talee48

battle ground
“Stick with the Steak”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Being a poker nerd, I love the old school Vegas spots to mix things up. You can easily imagine the mob bosses back in the day making things happen in this time capsule of a steakhouse. My advice, only go if you have comps that need to be used. The steaks are great, the lobster bisque was passing, but the scallops were sandy. Dessert was forgettable. The bloom is off the rose here.

Whitinsville, Massachusetts
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

When we went up the elevator into the entry of the steakhouse, I was immediately concerned with our attire. We had on t-shirts and jeans, sunglasses and those beads. I wanted to leave but my husband said, "who cares? We're on vacation". So we went in. The staff was excellent. We had an amazing meal with an amazing view of Nevada at night. We will be going back again this year, for sure.

• Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Not worth going out of the way”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Based on other reviews my hopes were high for this restaurant and I really thought we might find a hidden gem. Not so much. After a 20.00 cab ride to Fremont street, walking through a smoke filled casino to an un-air conditioned elevator ride for 24 floors, things weren't starting out on the right end of delightful. In spite of being basically empty we were offered a window table in the far corner offering not a terrific view or a tiny booth on top of the water station. Determined to be good sports we went with the booth and ignored the fact that we were in what had to be one of the worst places to sit in a near empty restaurant. In retrospect we should have asked for another table but we got water literally the second we sat and we were hungry so didn't want to make a big deal. Appetizers were fine, nothing special but not bad. The bread basket was disappointing and tasted like day old bread. My daughter had chicken which was both dry and fatty she didn't eat most of it. I had the prime rib which was huge and very disappointing. The outside was dry and hard and the main part was dry and not great. The au jus was flavorless. I have had much better at much lower prices elsewhere. My husband had tenderloin and shrimp and enjoyed both so at least one of us was happy. The service was good. I definitely wouldn't go back, it just wasn't worth the price particularly when you factor in cab fare.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank SLJTAV
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I really enjoyed Binions! I loved the whole "antique" Vegas Feel and the menu options are definitely tasty! Wished the said options were a little bit more robust to compliment the entree's.

Visited June 2014