“Pre birthday treat - superb”
Review of Craftsteak

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Top Chef personality and James Beard Award-winning chef Tom Colicchio uses only the finest ingredients to create dishes bursting with flavor. The menu features ingredients from small family farms, artisanal producers and day-boat fisherman, prepared to capture the true flavor and essence of each dish. And while steak is front-and-center, guests can also find specialties like fresh salmon, veal and lobster to pair with Craftsteak’s award-winning wine, bourbon and scotch list.
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We hadn't booked a table following seeing a show but really fancied a steak. We were walk in customers at 22:00 and this was no issue for the restaurant.

My wife ordered a mozzarella salad and I opted for avocado with pickled onions. Both were absolutely delicious, especially the pickled onions.

For mains I had the rib eye cooked rare and my wife the short rib. Again both were superb. My steak was cooked perfectly and the rib literally melted in your mouth!

We didn't go for a dessert as it was quite late but I'm sure it would've been just as fantastic as the previous courses.

I would definitely visit again given the opportunity!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Over the years, I've been to Craftsteak many times and each time I've ended up ordering the Japanese A5 Wagyu Surf & Turf Chef's Selection, and each of those times I've walked away feeling so delightfully, if not painfully full.

The food is indescribably delicious. From the Tartare selections to the Bisque to the beef and lobster, each one prepared to absolute perfection. The entire staff, was helpful, friendly and made sure to make the dinning experience was a pleasant one. There is no question these have been truly the best dining experiences I've ever had in my life. I look forward to my next repast at this fine establishment. If I could give it 6 stars I would.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The moment we were seated, we began a journey through friendly and helpful staff. Once we were seated a waiter came to our table and just began a friendly chat. He continued with how we could expect service and made us feel as if we were the only customers he would be serving. The meal was wonderful, I had steak. The section we were in had a prominent round servers station among the tables they were serving. Our food courses came at just the right cadence. a wonderful journey through and excellent meal.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Every year we travel to Vegas just for a visit to Craftsteak. That may seem a bit ridiculous, but if you have ever eaten here, you know what I am talking about. The service is second to none and the establishment is a 10 - consistently a 10. Be sure to have the steak tartare - it is one of the best parts of the menu. We were there over the Fourth of July holiday this year and had the Kobe skirt steak and a filet. The skirt steak was hands down one of the best steaks that we had ever had - the filet was good, but the skirt was heaven in your mouth!

The one thing that I wish this place would do away with are the photographers - get rid of them - no one wants a $45 picture from Craftsteak - they are so cheese.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Craft Steak was hands down the best meal I had in Las Vegas! The service was superb and the steaks were unbelievable. Portion sizes were very nice as well. We were a party of 9, and no one left hungry!