“Was really good, ONCE..not now”

Giorgio Caffe & Ristorante at Mandalay Bay
Reserve with OpenTable
Giorgio Caffe & Ristorante at Mandalay Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,384 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$21 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 8 April 2012

The breakfast buffet at the Mandalay bay used to be so good...it now tastes like powdered eggs, yuk yuk yuk...better values elsewhere...the recession hit this place

Reviewed 23 January 2012

The margaritas was to die for. They were very good. The food was tastey, I'm glad I was not real hungry. If you want a good drink stop here for a visit you will enjoy the drinks, they are very festive!

Reviewed 24 June 2010

This place was DELICIOUS!!! We went there for dinner and they brought out this amazing bread basket that was some of the best bread I have ever had. Then our food came...OH MY GOD!

Warning- we ordered all our food spicy, and it was...and we loved it!

The a la vodka sauce is the best I have ever had. The alfredo is just as good. Their basil/mozarella/garlic pasta was also amazing. They do everything to customize our meal how we wanted it and the service was impeccable.

The food came out so fast and although the portion is smaller than most italian restaurant it was enough to fill us up. We came back the next day to eat here again and would eat every meal here if we could.

Ive been all over the world and this is honestly in the top 5 best italian in the world (for food). It is low-key and comfortable and not the fanciest place but also not anything like a corner joint.

We both got waters and entrees only...so that is my cost below.

MUST check this out. We went for dinner both times..I think they have a smaller menu for lunch which is also cheaper.

1  Thank NYCgirl823
Reviewed 4 February 2010

First off let me start by saying that I was born and raised in Italy and have an italian mother, I may not know everything about italian cooking, but I know when it's authentic...I always find it heartbreaking that many people think that Olive Garden is authentic italian food, when in reality it's far from it. With that said, it is such a delight to come across a restaurant like Giorgio's, that serves real, honest, authentic and delicious italian food.
I had the chicken Marsala, my husband had the Veal Parmigiana and my mother had the Chicken Piccata...all were absolutely perfect.
We stayed in Vegas for four days and I can honestly say it's the best meal we had during our stay.

2  Thank afwife27
Reviewed 16 September 2009

Ate in the restaurant before seeing a show. And what a disappointment the only good thing about was the wine. The waiters were rude !! The Food was a poor take on Italian food!!! The worst point was when my wife's spaghetti arrived and it looked like a cat had been sick and it didn't taste much better!!!! Oh yes and watch out for twenty % service they add to the bill!!!!