“Poor service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Breakfast 7 days a week, lunch, dinner and late night. Live music on Thursday and Saturday night.
YAKIMA
“Poor service”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Came for dinner just a couple nights ago, and I will never return or recommend this place! The greeter was great, but that's about it.
We wanted to sit outside despite the heat to people watch.
Our waiter didn't come give us water for 10 minutes. I know we chose to sit outside, but it was 106 degrees and there was only one other table. When the waiter finally came, and we hadn't decided what we wanted to eat he seemed annoyed and didn't return for another 10 minutes.
The Classic cheeseburger I got was ok. But I felt like it was a patty from a premade burger pack from Costco, and I could have made something better at home.
I wasn't feeling well, so I asked for a to go box and he practically threw them at us when he brought them. We then had to wait another 10 minutes for our bills. When we came back he just put the bills on the side of the table and didn't say thanks or have a good night.
I wrote a note on the receipt that he needed to actually take some time to talk to his customers and be friendlier because we felt like we were a nuisance to him.
I won't return or recommend on service alone.
I gave it two stars because my friend has the Jumbo Platter and thought the chicken wings were delicious

Jason L, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thanks for writing. I have shared this with the entire management team. Great service has kept us in business for over forty years but we came up short on your visit. We take such disappointments serious and will be addressing your concerns. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Banff, United Kingdom
“Another Hard Rock Cafe”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I visit every cafe I can in the world it's sad really to be obsessed but it's armless and the booze food and atmosphere makes it worth it

Visited August 2013
Darcy B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you for joining us and we are glad you enjoy our brand. Please stop in again your next visit to Las Vegas.
London, United Kingdom
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Loved the hard rock cafe. great food, great service at a great price.
Next time I'm back in vegas i will be visiting here again!

Visited March 2014
Darcy B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
I was just taking a moment to thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed your breakfast and we look forward to your next visit.
Ada, Oklahoma
“Stick with the original”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Needing a quick pick-me-up in the middle of the day, Mr Big and I split an original burger, love the onion ring and bacon. The meat had a wonderful flavor and the cook was nice enough to split it for us. We left with two fun T-shirts. None of it was cheap, but nothing is in Vegas. We are Yuppies, Senior Citizens who think rock belongs to us, so we loved the decor and appreciated not being treated like we were too old to be there. Eat here and definitely walk around the Hardrock Casino for costumes, bikes, guitars and fun memorabilia.

• Visited July 2014
Darcy B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for wonderful review. I am glad you both enjoyed your burger and we were able to split that for you. Please don't stop rocking and stop in again to visit on your next trip to Vegas.
Boston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It is what it is. ”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

If you are in Las Vegas there are lots of places to eat. Hard Rock is everywhere in the country, so you know what you are getting. Good food, casual, neat decor. You know what to expect.

Darcy B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for taking the time to write your review.