“Tasty Mexican food and nice atmosphere”
Review of Lindo Michoacan

Lindo Michoacan
Ranked #518 of 5,037 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Finally made it out to the Lindo Michoacan on West Flamingo. You cannot miss the brightly painted exterior as you travel west on Flamingo. My friend and I were pleasantly greeted right away and shown to our table. The waiter took our drink order and gave us time to peruse the menu as we munched on the complimentary chips, salsa and bean dip. He referred us to the lunch section on the menu which offered meals in several different price ranges ($9.95-12.95).

Since I was unfamiliar with several of the descriptions of the items, he explained the different dishes and pointed out the pictures of the entries In the menu.

My friend selected the lunch enchiladas with chicken that came with rice and beans. I selected the spicy shrimp that also came with beans and rice. The shrimp were delicious but the beans and rice were just ordinary. The guacamole garnishment on my plate was also very tasty.

I would definitely recommend Lindo Michoacan for anyone wanting really tasty Mexican food.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is the best mexican I have tried in LV. The guacamole is prepared in front of your table by an expert at your preferred spicy strenght, and it cannot be better. The rest of the food I have tried is excellent, but what is my preferred is the "Steak at cilantro" (coriander), which is very unique, tender and very tasty. Don't miss the margaritas and the Negra Modelo fantastic beer. The ambient is very enjoyable -although quite noisy- and the service is first quality. I always repeat every time I go to LV.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

The food was not as great as it is advertised on local eats. service was okay and taste was no different than any other ordinary mexican places. plus you cant even have a single conversation since it was the loudest restaurant i have ever been in vegas. it was crazyy in there,

Would never go again...

1  Thank gaurav c
Reviewed 9 April 2014

For years we had been getting our fix of Mexican food while in Vegas at "Dona Maria", but the food quality and cleanliness has been steadily going downhill. Somehow we had missed Lindo Michoacan for years since apparently the restaurant has been around from the 90's.
We were very happy to find this restaurant. The food was very tasty and fresh. We were there on a weekend and the place was completely packed with people enjoying their birthdays. This location on East Desert Inn Rd. is in a predominant Hispanic part of East Las Vegas, so it is obvious that the locals love this restaurant.
If you are not so fond of noisy and packed locations you can try their other two locations: Henderson off the I-215 and Eastern, and another on West Las Vegas on Flamingo Rd and SR 215. We wished we had more time to try their dinners, since we only had lunch. Their Margaritas are delicious.

2  Thank rmart2003
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I have tried a bunch of Mexican food places all around vegas. There are better places in other cities but This one is the best one around the Vegas area. The guy playing music was good too. I will visit this place again. It was worth getting a taxi to get there.

1  Thank Tenftstop