“great food”

Lindo Michoacan
Ranked #515 of 4,952 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We ate at the Lindo at 2655 E Desert Inn Road last night and were very pleased. We had the taquito's for an appetizer with shredded beef, they were yummy. I had Enchiladas de Mole and my husband Enchiladas Suizas. The mole is exceptional, best I have had in a restaurant. The green special sauce served with the suizas was also very good. The servings are generous.
The staff are very efficient and friendly. It was a great meal. When in Las Vegas next we will eat at this Lindo Michoancan again.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We live right around the corner from this restaurant but had never ventured in until last week. We sat outside and it was the perfect temperature. The only thing I would change would be to have a table cloth or something on the tables as things were getting caught in the holes in the table (menu rings etc). The service here was really great. Everyone was nice and making sure we had everything we needed. The food was excellent especially the guacamole they make at your table and the Cadillac margaritas may have been the best I have had! They had live music (someone singing) inside, so we could only hear a little as we were outside, but that is a nice added bonus.
We will be back again for sure.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was my second time at this restaurant. The atmosphere of the restaurant is very authentic - loved it! The food is presented very well and the servers are very attentive.

The prices are not overly expensive but we normally stick to appetizers and drinks.

We had their Guacamole and nachos - they make the Guacamole from scratch in front of you - really good. Add Flautas and steak quesadilla and we were fat and happy!! I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

As Mexican restaurants go this was an average restaurant. The decor was authentic and the wait staffers were Mexican. The salad was such a mixture it was difficult to tell what was actually there. And the seasoning was another questionable. Even though I visit Nevada again I will not visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Finally made it out to the Lindo Michoacan on West Flamingo. You cannot miss the brightly painted exterior as you travel west on Flamingo. My friend and I were pleasantly greeted right away and shown to our table. The waiter took our drink order and gave us time to peruse the menu as we munched on the complimentary chips, salsa and bean dip. He referred us to the lunch section on the menu which offered meals in several different price ranges ($9.95-12.95).

Since I was unfamiliar with several of the descriptions of the items, he explained the different dishes and pointed out the pictures of the entries In the menu.

My friend selected the lunch enchiladas with chicken that came with rice and beans. I selected the spicy shrimp that also came with beans and rice. The shrimp were delicious but the beans and rice were just ordinary. The guacamole garnishment on my plate was also very tasty.

I would definitely recommend Lindo Michoacan for anyone wanting really tasty Mexican food.