“OMG! Amazing!”

Lindo Michoacan
Ranked #212 of 5,082 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I always try to find the best local spots where ever we go, and we almost always eat Mexican. Havent event left yet, but didnt wamt to forget to post a review.

We have been to San Diego, Tijuana, and Las Vegas this week, and have had Mexican cuisine at each city. . . 5 Mexican restaurants so far in Vegas. This one beats all, even Tijuana. We already have plans to come back. Absolutely a must. Forget the strip! Even if its out of your way, make sure to go before you leave Vegas.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Arrived at the restaurant and were welcomed by a very Mexican PAISA looking girl. I said "hola" in Spanis she replied "hello". In spanish again I said "table for two" she replied in English "this way" my son and I looked at eachother in a "really?" face. We were sat at a table and I asked (purposely in Spanish) if we could be moved to a booth. The girl said "sorry I do not understand Spanish". Really????? My son said to me "Vieja payasa". She surely understood that.... The food was ok.
Mexican restaurant with clearly Mexican employees that not only do not speak Spanish, they "don't understand Spanish"... Simplemente ridículo

2  Thank UltiBoss
Reviewed 27 May 2014

4 meals, all fabulous. The Pollo Sarandeado had the best tasting sauce I have ever had in a Mexican restaurant and I lived in Tucson for 12 years.
If you are searching for Las Vegas' best Mexican restaurant, this would have to be on anyone's top 5. It is my pick for the best.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We ate at the Lindo at 2655 E Desert Inn Road last night and were very pleased. We had the taquito's for an appetizer with shredded beef, they were yummy. I had Enchiladas de Mole and my husband Enchiladas Suizas. The mole is exceptional, best I have had in a restaurant. The green special sauce served with the suizas was also very good. The servings are generous.
The staff are very efficient and friendly. It was a great meal. When in Las Vegas next we will eat at this Lindo Michoancan again.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We live right around the corner from this restaurant but had never ventured in until last week. We sat outside and it was the perfect temperature. The only thing I would change would be to have a table cloth or something on the tables as things were getting caught in the holes in the table (menu rings etc). The service here was really great. Everyone was nice and making sure we had everything we needed. The food was excellent especially the guacamole they make at your table and the Cadillac margaritas may have been the best I have had! They had live music (someone singing) inside, so we could only hear a little as we were outside, but that is a nice added bonus.
We will be back again for sure.